**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OMG OMG OMG APOCALYPSE IS COMING!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rookiie said:

I have a question
    Apocalypse's synergy w/ Magneto says Horsemen gain +30% Prowess potency
    Archangel, Psylocke and Storm (OG) are Horsemen and don't have Prowess as part of their kit
    Does this mean that they will have a synergy with Apocalypse that will grant them Prowess?

Maybe
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…

HI_guys said:

Pretty sure you already have 3/4 threads about this

@will-o-wisp please link and show OP that he's wrong. I too hate duplicate threads
    Jeez, let a brother be happy man
    Appreciated bro πŸ™
    Let the Age of Apocalypse Begin!!! I might take wolverine off the bench a few times next month to let him get his shots in on Apocalypse!!
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    HI_guys said:

@will-o-wisp please link and show OP that he's wrong. I too hate duplicate threads
    I too hate multiple threads, but this is a new champ that many have been waiting for. Yes, there have been a few threads by KD, but this it is confirmed now. He isn't the only one excited by this.

Meanwhile, there are about 12 threads about the Summoner Showdown week 2, which was announced when it was released (people don't now how to read, or search), and about 4 threads on the energy requirements for the halls of fortune... just today! Those are the multiple threads that are ridiculous.... not this one.

Just my opinion though.
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 β˜…β˜…
    If professor Xavier and apocalypse are any good, dear lord is the mutant class gonna be even more stacked than it already was or what?
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Aayush19 said:

Erm. Corvus got a metal tag. It scares me now. How does magneto affect corvus now?

Since his crits and dug ability say β€œguarantee” and β€œcannot die” they won’t be affected. Maybe his curtly charge might fail to apply depending on which activates first. His well timed block abilites might fail and his sp2 will not trigger unblockable or power drain
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Hopefully they’re crazy good!
  • Options

HI_guys said:

Jeez, let a brother be happy man
    Appreciated bro πŸ™
    Let the Age of Apocalypse Begin!!! I might take wolverine off the bench a few times next month to let him get his shots in on Apocalypse!!
    πŸ˜‚Awesome man, always love that Wolvie action!
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Is it wrong that I made a new thread when Apocalypse was released? No. I'm on the hype train because now he's been OFFICIALLY confirmed.
    Lol. I thought he was just being his usual self and spouting nonsense. And since you yourself said this is the first thread...@KDSuperFlash10
    It was not my first thread on Apocalypse. But it is my first thread in which I can freely say that Apocalypse IS coming and people can rejoice with me.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Please be original version costume please be original version costume

It is. Watch RichTheMan's video and you will see his art.
  • Options

HI_guys said:

I too hate multiple threads, but this is a new champ that many have been waiting for. Yes, there have been a few threads by KD, but this it is confirmed now. He isn't the only one excited by this.

Meanwhile, there are about 12 threads about the Summoner Showdown week 2, which was announced when it was released (people don't now how to read, or search), and about 4 threads on the energy requirements for the halls of fortune... just today! Those are the multiple threads that are ridiculous.... not this one.

Just my opinion though.
    Cheers bro
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It is slightly upsetting that we still have to wait longer for jubilee though. But apocalypse is a nice consolation prize.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    dont be so happy, remember when sentry/ carnage/ silver surfer came out they were all over hype and came up short so ill wait to see the info and game play before i get happy keeping my expectation low to avoid disappointment
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OMG I can’t believe they actually did it
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2020
    Lots of you are excited about Apocalypse. But what if he is a dud like Sentry?

I hope not though.
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah I'm saving up for the featured just for a chance at Apocalypse now
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Finally a unique synergy for AA
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I may just spend units to get apocalypse simply because hes my all time favorite and I love the og costume. Even if he sucks badly lol.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying flip about either of these characters?
  • Options

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying flip about either of these characters?

Why do you play this game if you don’t care about flipping PROFESSOR X AND APOCALYPSE!!
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I may just spend units to get apocalypse simply because hes my all time favorite and I love the og costume. Even if he sucks badly lol.

Same
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wouldn't get TOO excited, I mean look how hyped up Silver Surfer was and how he turned out, or someone like Sentry who is insanely powerful in the comics but sucks in this game, although I really hope they don't the new units
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Why do you play this game if you don’t care about flipping PROFESSOR X AND APOCALYPSE!!
    because there are plenty of other characters I do care about?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I think that would be the normal for anyone that isn't really that in to Marvel lore.