**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mutant to rank up next?

I have 7 mutant t4cc to burn. Stuck at 5.2.4, no suicides, and my top mutants so far are X23 5* rank 3 and Domino 4* rank 5. Who should I rank up next and in what order?

Which Mutant to rank up next? 21 votes

5* Namor (unawakened, r2 to r3)
42%
LibralonixWmbly62MoosetiptronicWRIRdot_dittoRenaxqqRoKoPlayzzzshield456Red_Guardian 9 votes
4* Omega Red (awakened, r4 to r5)
42%
CobraEtjamaThicco_ModeBonzodavidErocksXguard77Celtic1981Yodabolt21The_Avenger 9 votes
4* Havok (awakened, r4 to r5)
9%
Kill_GreyYeetusTheFoetus 2 votes
4* Sabertooth (unawakened, r1 to r5)
0%
5* Mister Sinister (unawakened, r1 to r3)
4%
Thanton 1 vote

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I would go Omega then Havok. Wait for the another mutant after that, unless you dupe Namor and get him to a high sig.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I would go havok first. Extremely helpful in general content, and one of the best champs for act 5 100%
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega shuts down Masochism, definitely go with him since you're stuck on 5.2.4
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    omega is one of the best counters for 5.2.4
  • SeazSeaz Posts: 29
    Cool thanks everyone. I'll start working on Omega Red first. I wasn't sure how viable he was without suicides, but it sounds like he's still worth it.

What is Havok's major positives? I like the insane damage on his sp2 and sp3, but I honestly don't really know a lot about him.

I like Namor's play style and he's one of my fav Marvel characters, but maybe I'll wait to dupe him or use a mutant gem one day before ranking him up. Doesn't sound like he's all that good unawakened and needs a high sig, right?
  • STARKtechSTARKtech Posts: 95
    Magneto red
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    5* Namor (unawakened, r2 to r3)
    It kinda depends on your current progression, but I'd always favour 5* over the 4*
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Seaz said:

Cool thanks everyone. I'll start working on Omega Red first. I wasn't sure how viable he was without suicides, but it sounds like he's still worth it.

What is Havok's major positives? I like the insane damage on his sp2 and sp3, but I honestly don't really know a lot about him.

I like Namor's play style and he's one of my fav Marvel characters, but maybe I'll wait to dupe him or use a mutant gem one day before ranking him up. Doesn't sound like he's all that good unawakened and needs a high sig, right?

Havok's got energy resist, incinerate immunity, his feedback damage is underrated, and it's a quick way to end fights. He's also got a great ability against energy damage, reduces it and gets free plasma gain. He's extremely versatile, and there's a few bad nodes and/or matchups for him!