**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who will be your team for OMEGA Boss Rush?

13»

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Noodes_ said:

Nobody bringing Aegon? Wasn’t useful in these other weeks because short, but assumed would be if they really made us do 31 fights in a row

Very good point...

Makes me think a team like this is good: Aegon (most fights) + Corvus (revive cheese fights and mutants) + Proxima (fury/combo shield for Aegon, Evade synergy for CG) + SS (cosmics/buffs) or Fury (evade synergy with Quake/DOT) or Omega Red (for DOT) + Quake (mystics).

Can also just skip Proxima and carry Fury for evades and true strike after 6 tactical charges, and just hope you play perfectly with Aegon.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    from the patch notes they make it seem like these are going to be all new fights????
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ægon, Havok, either Sym or Doom, Colossus, and Fury
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    QuikPik said:

You should be able to ramp up Aegon in 31 fights. I didn't use him at all the first 4 weeks but may consider bringing him.

You have a solid point.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    JChanceH9 said:

Lol, someone is petty “disagreeing”.

I've just agreed to them all to counter this plonker! :D
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    I'm bringing this guy

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Joe Fixit, MS. Marvel, Superior Iron Man, Juggernaut, and Groot
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 132
    Well, I was thinking Juggs to intimidate and distract the opponents, then have my Iron Fist come in for a sneak attack
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

Well, I was thinking Juggs to intimidate and distract the opponents, then have my Iron Fist come in for a sneak attack

And break their armor leaving them as an empty shell of the God tier champ that they use to be before you punt kick them like when you launch a sp3 attack against Howard the Duck. I got you, an absolutely solid plan. I like it
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Unit Man
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    Quake, Claire Voyant, Sunspot, Nick Fury and Warlock/Venom.

• Quake for Diablo, Thing, Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, Cull Obsidian, Human Torch, Maw, Annihilus, Claire, Mysterio, Elsa, Man-Thing, Mr Fantastic, Doctor Doom, Guillotine 2099, Mojo, Longshot and Terrax.
    • Claire for Surfer, Aarkus and Nova.
    • Warlock for Warlock, Havok and Mr Sinister
    • Sunspot for Squirrel Girl and Moleman
    • Nick Fury for Stealthy, Invisible Women and Namor.
    • If i bring Venom then Venom takes Havok, Warlock and Stealthy and Quake takes Mr Sinister.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Boosts, units, credit card ready for the Apocalypse, the final Battlefield! 🔝 😆
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    CapIW, Sunspot, Dr Voodoo, Omega Red and Nick Fury.

I am tempted by the idea of bring Aegon in though, I've seen a few people mention it so we'll see!
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Quake for sure, then doom - nick - colossus - cmm
    Not sure about the team, i would rather wait for all the video guides before selecting the team and jumping in.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I believe it will be
    Dr. Doom
    Sunspot
    Nick Fury
    CMM
    Human Torch
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I will give it a shot with:

R5 Aegon ( if the first fights allow a build-up)

Choose between R5 CMM/Hyperion/Corvus

Choose between R5 Omega/Domino

R5 Void

6* R2 Symbiote Supreme

But I guess everyone will fall short if I’m not prepared to spend through the nose. And I’m not...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ghost, (4*) quake, havok, Claire, void.
    RIP my units as well.

Update:
    Rank 5 awakened ghost
    Rank 4 awakened void
    Rank 4 unawakened stealthy
    Rank 4 unawakened havok
    Rank 4 unawakened Claire.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to turn off suicides 😪