**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So, Magneto ended up not being an Omega level mutant

ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Little bit disappointed. He will be not as good as omega red, colossus. But against metal champ he will be monster I think. Still below omega red colossus, because we can use omega red against almost every champ of the game except some robots. But with magneto, only metal champ. That's a great limitation I think for mag to become beyond god tier champ like quake, corvus, doom etc. Where omega red, colossus not even omega level mutant character. Still I have some hope, waiting to see how he will be now after this tuning.

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

It's amazing how people think he won't still be top tier because he was slightly adjusted from being broken to really good in a fair amount of situations. Absolutely mind boggling.

Not slightly, poweress cape reduced by 25%, It's 1/4. That's definitely not slightly. Also bleed damage also reduced, so his damage reduced like 1/3. It's not slightly, it’s just above half. If u understand math, that's huge.
    I'm just saying he won't be beyond god tier champ just god tier. That's it. Still he is great. But everyone thought he will be better than other mutant beyond god tier champ.
    Lormif said:

Imran said:

Lormif said:

He lost like 1/7th damage on specials to non metal champions, how is that going to drop him so much?

Well, everything we saw in ccp was against mostly metal. I don't think this nerf will affect metal champions. We also saw some gameplay against hero champ. That was also look great. But the nerf hurt there most mostly.
    its 1/7th damage from specials, wait sorry that is wrong. Max is 200% (new 150%) from heavy, 100% from knock down, 100% base, that is 1/8th... That is a 12.5% reduction in attack (from specials only)..... Also why did you make a new post on a topic you were already posting on....
    1/3, do some math... Powerss reduced by 40 to 30... It’s 1/4.. How u saying 1/7?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Lormif said:

Imran said:

Lormif said:

He lost like 1/7th damage on specials to non metal champions, how is that going to drop him so much?

Well, everything we saw in ccp was against mostly metal. I don't think this nerf will affect metal champions. We also saw some gameplay against hero champ. That was also look great. But the nerf hurt there most mostly.
    its 1/7th damage from specials, wait sorry that is wrong. Max is 200% (new 150%) from heavy, 100% from knock down, 100% base, that is 1/8th... That is a 12.5% reduction in attack (from specials only)..... Also why did you make a new post on a topic you were already posting on....
    1/3, do some math... Powerss reduced by 40 to 30... It’s 1/4.. How u saying 1/7?
    because I am taking into account prowesses from knocking down the champion, as well as base damage, you are just taking into account the processes from the heavies themselves.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Look. Think of it this way
    The magneto we first saw was leaked. Giving kabam the benefit of the doubt here, we'd have probably never seen the magneto buff we first saw. Would've most likely been this one that we'll get (or much closer to it). He'd be insane in everyone's eye then due to the absence of comparison with the initial buff. He's still insane
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

Lormif said:

Well, everything we saw in ccp was against mostly metal. I don't think this nerf will affect metal champions. We also saw some gameplay against hero champ. That was also look great. But the nerf hurt there mostly. U can't say that nerf will not hurt him. Wait and see. When his gameplay available. I did some math, that's why I'm telling he will have lots of limitation outside of metal fight..
    The changes from beta to now definitely did hurt him but it wasn’t a major change. In beta I would say he’s a top 3 mutant. Now I would say he’s a top
    5 mutant. Thats not that bad of a drop especially when you consider how stacked the mutant class is. Plus we haven’t even really gotten to see the changes for ourselves yet. Just wait a few days before you rush to judgement please.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dude wtf are you speaking. The difference between his armor break and 40 to 30 prowess isn’t that much. When you already have 20+ prowess stacked, the damage you’ll get will most likely knock any champion out, so dropping it from 40 to 30 isnt a big deal. As someone said 12.5% reduction isn’t much when you’re talking about 500-600k health. It’s still a KO.

You’re saying colossus works against every champ? You’re wrong, he has limitations also, every champ has their limitations. Even the gods like ghost, quake, marvel movie (blade back in the day), starlord back in the day all had their limitations.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

I think ccp members should stop posting pre buff videos. No need to hype up those characters into the community if they are adjusted later. U guys see, I'm little bit broken because I was over excited. Now, all excitement gone. Still Give all your disagree to this broken soul. Good bye.

There was a leak, it is not like this was a purposeful thing.....If you are over excited that is on you, everyone knew that it was a leak and could be changed.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    He is beyond god tier if that buff goes live l. Yes he will be the same level as omega. Colossus is under omega in my opinion. He can just heavy most the fight and throw a sp3 and you can be almost certain the opponent will be dead due to the direct damage or bleeds unless you are in LOL or AOL.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    You act like kabam nerf him to the ground like doc strange 12.0, ppl can clearly saw that at 40 prowess he overkill every metal champ with sp3, so at 30 it really not too bad, and there are fury buff and bleed/armor break which still deal lots of damage, plus there are Enhanced Bleed damage after bleed end too which i don't see in any vid have that because they already die after sp3
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Imran said:

I think ccp members should stop posting pre buff videos. No need to hype up those characters into the community if they are adjusted later. U guys see, I'm little bit broken because I was over excited. Now, all excitement gone. Still Give all your disagree to this broken soul. Good bye.

so it's their fault that you had super hyped expectations? learn to manage what you expect
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Imran said:

ItsDamien said:

It's amazing how people think he won't still be top tier because he was slightly adjusted from being broken to really good in a fair amount of situations. Absolutely mind boggling.

Not slightly, poweress cape reduced by 25%, It's 1/4. That's definitely not slightly. Also bleed damage also reduced, so his damage reduced like 1/3. It's not slightly, it’s just above half. If u understand math, that's huge.
    You know why it was reduced by that much? Because he was broken before the reductions. Not just a little broken, but meta defining must have for easy gameplay broken.

Hes gone from what would be a tier beyond "Beyond God Tier" to being firmly.in the Beyond God Tier.
    Have to disagree there, Ghost and Quake would still be better than him
    Edit: If I pull him he's still going to R5 asap