Options

Red guardian

swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
I havent been able to find a bunch of info on red guardian. Been thinking about awakening and sig 200 him. But also just duped wasp. Who would be the better rank up. Have a ton of resources, 8 t5b. Who would you all choose. Ive also played a little with him, but can't really gage how well he would be at sig 200.

Comments

• Options
    SiddhantSiddhant Posts: 20
    I do have red guardian at r4. He's good counters for dormamu, manthing, doom and also counters nodes like spite. He is better than wasp.
  • Options
    GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    I have him at r4 unawakened and he is really good for some particular fights like the ones listed by the user before me. I think his awakened ability (especially high sig) is really useful, especially avoiding durability loss on well timed block (but debuff duration and higher max durability are really nice too).
    His damage is really dependant on critting during special 2 though, so i haven't figured out yet if he's worthy of r5, being the science class pretty stacked with amazing champions.
    between him and wasp, go with red guardian all the way!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I havent tested a ton, so need to learn his best rotation still, only thing that I have noticed is he doesn't hit super hard, but havent used him in anything special yet. Think I'm going to awaken and sig 200 him.
  • Options
    Nice thats not bad at all, cool thank you
  • Options

Decided to go for it, thanks for all your comments