**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cmm show up

So turns out this might be the easiest one cause you can use a lot of diff options. I just used archangel and it took no more than 2 min. Nick fury probably better tho.

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Colossus made her a piece of cake.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    use AA, stacked 15 or so bleeds and it ticked for 1.5k per tick, paired with more and more heavy span whole thing took 2-3 mins with no items
  • Old_man_FenOld_man_Fen Posts: 2
    What happened with rewords? I thought it was 6k 5* shards, not 3k
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Used Torch on my first run was pretty easy to keep outdamage the healing once his smoulders built up!
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    It was probably waaaay to easy. I didn't even read nodes just went in with top5 champs I could. Blade took her down to about 25 percent health, nick fury did the rest.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

So turns out this might be the easiest one cause you can use a lot of diff options. I just used archangel and it took no more than 2 min. Nick fury probably better tho.

Ghost ~ 1 min

https://youtu.be/gpDtdYvrdqA
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    I think NF will have the fastest time, but Ghost may also be a solid option for Showdown.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I took 80% with squirrel girl and finished her off with AA
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool - after 50 hits should be no incinerates when you hit her. Completed show up with my r4 5* easily
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    'twas a piece of cake fory r5 ghost
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Much easier than SS. Got her down to 15% with my 4* r4 NF. Finished her off with KM.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    AA got her down to 50% for me, and finished her with Colossus