**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto not able to stun the opponent

Bahubali46Bahubali46 Posts: 42
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Parry triggered but WS not stunned
Bug?or feature?
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    I'm having same problem as OP - Magneto X seems unable to apply stun on well-timed blocks
  • Options
    PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32
    It seems to be something with the ability accuracy reduction. It’s only happening with AA when he has neurotoxins up
  • Options
    Bahubali46Bahubali46 Posts: 42
    @PsycheMike
    I didn't use AA still faced the issue.
  • Options
    Same here - just Magneto X vs RoL Winter Soldier (with Mags' pre-fight ability applied)
  • Options
    PsycheMikePsycheMike Posts: 32

@PsycheMike
    I didn't use AA still faced the issue.

Who’d you use? I was just making an observation based on both magneto and AA having ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    2 well-timed blocks, no stuns

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Vassili24 said:

I noticed several things with white magneto prefight active.
    1. Not able to consistently stun opponent with parry while using white magneto.
    2. The slide back when parrying with anyone.
    3. Colossus doesn’t gain fury when using heavy. I know it’s written in his abilities about purifying the stun and you don’t purify a passive stun, but it doesn’t make sense that a synergy built to help metal heroes would drastically hurt one such as Colossus.

Very true, the pre-fight I hope it’s not working as intended. Some weird behavior compared to regular parry. I took mine to 6r2 and was about to enter war. Just decided to test him properly in Act 6 and noticed it’s acting funny. Check out the video:

https://youtu.be/dd8MvElts3U

I’ve tested it with so many champs and the results are the same. In fact, sometimes the distance is inconsistent @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @""Kabam Lyra"

And when you fix it, can you just up his damage just a little bit 🥺. The damage gap between the two is just tooooo much for a buffed champs lol
  • Options
    Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    J0eySn0w said:

Vassili24 said:

I noticed several things with white magneto prefight active.
    1. Not able to consistently stun opponent with parry while using white magneto.
    2. The slide back when parrying with anyone.
    3. Colossus doesn’t gain fury when using heavy. I know it’s written in his abilities about purifying the stun and you don’t purify a passive stun, but it doesn’t make sense that a synergy built to help metal heroes would drastically hurt one such as Colossus.

Very true, the pre-fight I hope it’s not working as intended. Some weird behavior compared to regular parry. I took mine to 6r2 and was about to enter war. Just decided to test him properly in Act 6 and noticed it’s acting funny. Check out the video:

https://youtu.be/dd8MvElts3U

I’ve tested it with so many champs and the results are the same. In fact, sometimes the distance is inconsistent @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @""Kabam Lyra"

And when you fix it, can you just up his damage just a little bit 🥺. The damage gap between the two is just tooooo much for a buffed champs lol
    Yep that’s exactly what I’m talking about. Thanks for the video.
  • Options
    moneymike129moneymike129 Posts: 15
    This is happening to me as well, Magneto is failing to stun ROL Winter Soldier at least 1/2 of the time. I haven't tried with team members, but this is a real bummer.

I'm kind of surprised more people haven't mentioned it, I was more excited about House of X Magneto than Classic.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    This is happening to me as well. Thought I was nuts.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, the team is aware of this and is working on a fix for this issue.
  • Options
    The team pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to make sure to restart your game if you haven't done so recently.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,497 ★★★★★
    Im still getting no stuns fighting rol ws even after restarting game
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit

I just restarted and checked, and it's still not working.

I'm not sure if this helps:

https://youtu.be/yWDgJGHPt98
  • Options
    Actually, whatever it was made it worse, now champs that don't affect ability accuracy are also failing to stun. I just went in with X-23 with Magneto's pre-fight active, and half of parries failed to stun the opponent.
  • Options

@Kabam Zibiit

I just restarted and checked, and it's still not working.

I'm not sure if this helps:

https://youtu.be/yWDgJGHPt98

We've let the rest of the team know.
  • Options
    I am sorry but this is getting very frustrating.

I just received an email from Kabam Support responding to my ticket stating that this issue has been resolved and the ability is working as intended.

I understand that he's got some complex mojo going on, and even that it might take much longer to fix, but I don't understand how someone can report in good faith that the issue is fixed without busting out their phones and trying it.

Whatever the fix was really did make it worse: Magneto, Warlock, and X-23 all repeatedly fail to stun on parry with the pre-fight active.

https://youtu.be/A8AUTMpgg-U

• Options
    yup. not working. try again.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    the prefight ability for magneto house of x still not working as of 9-4-20 3:08 P.M

• Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Yeah the bug still affects other champs that are using the prefight ability as well. They parry, but sometimes don’t stun.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Still isn't working properly for me. I was also using AA with magneto's prefight. Sometimes would stun on parry, others not.
  • Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    Here's Fury with Magneto's prefight:

• Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★

The team pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to make sure to restart your game if you haven't done so recently.

Had two parrys actually work in 3 minutes of fighting on Mags with his prefight up.

I’m guessing I have to convert video to a gif to post it? Or upload to YouTube or something?
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Iphone max xs
    Current update

I just dealt with thIs whole time incursion. I use the prefight , basically when i did parry and it worked i would get pushed back, but 90% of time it does nto work. I nearly died to all the ultrons.
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★

It is still not working.

Another thing worth noting is that when you use the prefight of Magneto, the champions get pushed back a bit from a parry block. That is not normal.

@Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Miike