**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disk track adoption ice path 6.4.4 suggestions

Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Struggling to asses what my best option would be here. Last path I have to 100% this level. Looking for suggestions on champs and methods to navigate path
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nothing to do with your question atall but do you get much use out of mojo or was it just a defense rank up?
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Mcord117 said:

It just feels like a toxic combo. And add bubble shield to it. Maybe I should focus more on armor break than cold snap immunity. Maybe venom could be functional

Armor break is easier to have and work with both nodes. Try out Medusa and Venom. Medusa as only option against bleed immune (this matchups you can try to not armor shatter and keep several armor breaks or armor shatter and only damage during stun). With Venom, build some precision and play agressive to keep diss track debuffs
  • Options
    Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Void was my MVP for this path. I also used a max sig CAP IW as a main clearer. Champs like NF, AA, Medusa, Silver Surfer work as well. Sunspot can work but you might have to play him differently to maximize damage while incinerates are up.

The biggest problem fight here is Iceman as his cold snap damage is no joke but I went in there with a full health Cap IW and came out of the fight with around 20%.

Good luck! It’s not an easy one.
  • Options
    Medusa, Sunspot (probably a good option considering the bubble shield), you could probably get a lot done with NF too before he succumbs. Corvus works - you have to parry 2x for the second armour break.

The ice damage isn’t awful until you get 5/6 on you. I’d definitely have a stash of potions for this lane. You should one shot most fights but it’ll juice you a little bit.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

Qfury said:

Nothing to do with your question atall but do you get much use out of mojo or was it just a defense rank up?

He and man thing were rank ups more because I enjoy playing the champs. If you look up top you will see as of now I am not in an alliance. I don’t have the time atm.

Mojo is fun, can do some real work once ramped. I have not used him in act 6 content yet and I am not sure he will handle well. He has cleared the herald difficulty solo outside of dying to arkus eventually but not before doing like 60% of his health. He is also a very effective incursions champ imo
    Ah missed that about not being in an alliance, cheers for answering. recently pulled him myself and really tempted to throw a generic at him and sig 200 him, only reason I asked about much use is my mystics are really a weak point in my roster only have 1 at 5/65 which is sym supreme. I'm solely going for mystic/science duel crystals in hopes for bwcv & doom.
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Use Sentinel for Iceman
    Go to 100 analysis charges and then spam sp1 and heavy attacks
  • Options
    No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    I’m unlucky enough to have to rank up a 6* r2 silver Surfer

I was lucky enough to also have. 6* r2 silver surfer