Options

Ty for 6.2.6 compensation!!

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
I am more then ready for any challenge for tomorrow events

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,076 ★★★★★
    guess it's given based on how many times you fought the Champion. i only beat him once so my compensation was way below that lol

how many times did you beat the Champion?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 584 ★★★

guess it's given based on how many times you fought the Champion. i only beat him once so my compensation was way below that lol

From my side, once, but, tried with a 3/45 She Hulk, more than 30 times, restarting all quest.
  • Options

From my side, once, but, tried with a 3/45 She Hulk, more than 30 times, restarting all quest.
    what was your compensation?
  • Options
    I 100 the quest
  • Options
    I 100% the champion, as did others in my alliance. We all got different compensation. What metric was used, it wasn’t paths prior to nerf.
  • Options
    I did 10 paths
  • Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    I did 6.2 100% long before any nerf was announced and this is what I got...
    To be perfectly clear, I have not touched act 6 since the nerfs were announced. I have completed 6.1, 6.2, and 6.3 100% and I have done 1 run through 6.4.
    However, this is only for 6.2 champion so I should have got the full amount no?

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

This is what I got, I only did 6 or 7 paths against the Champion since I combined as many paths as possible so I had to fight the champion as little as possible. So even though I 100%, I got less compensation because I fought him less times. I’m not complaining, just explaining how this works. At any rate, it should have been units since this is gonna go into overflow and expire for a lot of people.
  • Options
    HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    edited September 2020

What I don't understand is if it's based on content progression, why is it that I received half as much as other players in my alliance when I've also completed Act 6 to 100% exploration before any balance to the champion fight.
  • Options
    i'm just honestly shocked that they'd give stuff beyond the initial finish. so this looks promising for people who have 100% Act 6 .. that's actually really generous of them to compensate based on choosing to 100% the chapter as it were pre-nerf.

i'm not speaking to what they may give, rather the fact that they are even giving stuff based on percentage of completion and not leaving it as a one pass only thing.
  • Options
    Rud0lphRud0lph Posts: 19
    I sent in a ticket. I think it’s **** they pay us differently for those who did 100%
  • Options
    I have also 100 act 6 before nerf