**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seriously!!!

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2020 in General Discussion

On top of that using science grants them advantage and i cant recall which science can apply debuff on opponents and dont say beardo i dont have πŸ₯Ί

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Also where does it say that using science champs grants β€œthem” an advatange? Who is β€œthem”?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shamir51 said:

Hey? I don’t think you’ve understood the node. Why would you need to apply debuffs to yourself?!

I just realized that hence why i came back to this and edit it lol 🀣🀣
    Shamir51 said:

Also where does it say that using science champs grants β€œthem” an advatange? Who is β€œthem”?

• OhlinhoOhlinho Posts: 72 β˜…
    Or dont use science
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Shamir51 said:

Hey? I don’t think you’ve understood the node. Why would you need to apply debuffs to yourself?!

I just realized that hence why i came back to this and edit it lol 🀣🀣

Plenty of science champs inflict debuffs: Void, Human Torch, Luke Cage, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, Modok off the top of my head.

Plus you can use any champion that inflicts debuffs. Not just science class. Using science class gives you an advantage but I used AA for a couple of fights. Also used Medusa.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Inflicting debuffs is kinda the science thing to be honest
    Just to be clear here all the champs you guys recommend i dont have in 4* or higher and that is how bad rng is for me lol
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just to be clear here all the champs you guys recommend i dont have in 4* or higher and that is how bad rng is for me lol

Then show us your champions.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@will-o-wisp Nick Fury, Ronin and Black Widow(Deadly Origin) would like a word, lol.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RakeYoung said:

@will-o-wisp Nick Fury, Ronin and Black Widow(Deadly Origin) would like a word, lol.
    I mean, this:
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/tips-tricks-class-wheel/

"SCIENCE
    Souped-up super-soldiers and experiments gone wrong. The Science class is great at Debuffing their opponents, and shrugging off blows with their passive defenses."
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 β˜…β˜…
    You don’t have to use a science champ. Use anyone who does bleed or incinerate that stacks. Simple
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 101 β˜…
    Doesn't just have to be bleed or incinerate. Use Dr. Voodoo and stack up those loas for big poison. BWDO for shocks. Heck, IF for armor breaks can work. There are tons of options.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ohlinho said:

Void

This. Or Red Guardian. Human Torch. Luke Cage. Mr Fantastic. Abomination. Yellow Jacket.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RakeYoung said:

Don't forget Claire
    Squidward is the annoying factor i cant get past. Blade failed and no i dont NF or Claire or anyone you guys throw out there. Said it before and will say it again rng isnt on my side
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Human Torch, AA, Nick Fury does it for me..
    Bahubali said:

Human Torch, AA, Nick Fury does it for me..

I tried using AA 4* on that ebony **** in week 4 of Boss rush and guess what i still failed against him
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    Doesn't strictly have to be science in order to clear the map. I used Sunspot the whole way.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Use HT and Void and you are golden here.