**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Connections issues

Getting pretty tired to have connection issues every 3-4 fights....can you fix that? Its been like that for a month now. Fix your servers or something for once. Its really unplayable right now

Comments

• Options
    AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Indeed, this latency/lag/connection issue situation has been happening for months... I can assure Kabam thag it is not mg net connection as I am on Fibre... As tge person above has said, this happens every 3 or 4 fights.. Sometimes between menu switches, sometimes ao bad it resets a won fight.

This is an ongoing issue that should be at the top of the remedy list, but it seems to be no where near that. Its not like its haplening to a select few, we known youtubers also shows the effects of this consistantly.

So please, make this a priority to fix this ongoing issue
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues. If you haven't already, please share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The reports we receive in those threads are used to help us make future improvements to the game.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.