Options

Acc help

Recently I brought to kabam support an issue that happened in February where after letting a sibling play they sold almost every character I had maybe 1-2 weeks later they finished after I accidentally let them play, well I thought I was screwed and stopped playing for a few months. I asked kabam
If they could help me out by retrieving my sold characters they responded with only being able to retrieve 5 of my max 4*s but wanting a mass amount of iso,gold and shards all of which I don’t have, and as someone who’s been playing since the release of venom I had tons of work put into an acc that now is in ruins. Plz kabam or someone help me I don’t know if I’m coming across as entitled but plz this is sincere and just want my champs restored and back to the way they were when my sibling sold them

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    They probably won’t fix this. Don’t let anyone on your account. Sorry that happened
  • Options
    Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Sell your sibling. A soul for a soul
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★

Recently I brought to kabam support an issue that happened in February where after letting a sibling play they sold almost every character I had maybe 1-2 weeks later they finished after I accidentally let them play, well I thought I was screwed and stopped playing for a few months. I asked kabam
    If they could help me out by retrieving my sold characters they responded with only being able to retrieve 5 of my max 4*s but wanting a mass amount of iso,gold and shards all of which I don’t have, and as someone who’s been playing since the release of venom I had tons of work put into an acc that now is in ruins. Plz kabam or someone help me I don’t know if I’m coming across as entitled but plz this is sincere and just want my champs restored and back to the way they were when my sibling sold them

The mass shards and iso would of come from selling your champs which is why they want those back if you used them up then you ain't going to get your champs back.
  • Options
    Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    MaxGaming said:

Yeah this is very very very fishy. He or she just joined today, but the issue was back in February around 7 months ago? Also no proof to back it up
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

Yeah this is very very very fishy. He or she just joined today, but the issue was back in February around 7 months ago? Also no proof to back it up
    And the fact they don't have the iso and shards they should of had from getting all their champs sold. 🤔
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

What would of made me laugh is if he said "he sold my 5* Nick, Doom, Ghost, and corvus"
  • Options
    Bruh u dumb **** I didn’t bring it up to kabam before because I thought they wouldn’t do anything, as for this acc just being made I can’t access it through my main. And u dumb **** really thought I’d try n pull a they sold my 5* u can’t sell 5*s
  • Options

Bruh u dumb **** I didn’t bring it up to kabam before because I thought they wouldn’t do anything, as for this acc just being made I can’t access it through my main. And u dumb **** really thought I’d try n pull a they sold my 5* u can’t sell 5*s

TRIGGERED
  • Options

• Options
    U dildos I got proof u dimwits
  • Options
    I’m a free to play that didn’t get to play often in my beginning year or so that’s why my titles suck balls
  • Options

You got proof of your account being old not that you lost all your 4* and even if the story is true Kabam won't take action now
  • Options

The age of your account proves absolutely nothing
  • Options
    I have people that can vouch for me besides the kabam archives show the 4*s I had
  • Options

I have people that can vouch for me besides the kabam archives show the 4*s I had

People vouching for you isn't proof either. What ever the case only Kabam can decide whether you are telling the truth or not.
  • Options

• Options
    Probably shouldn’t share but why the hell not
  • Options

Probably shouldn’t share but why the hell not

It's probably against forum rules
  • Options
    Well hey u wanted proof I got proof
  • Options

Most we know is that you started complaining about your "sold champs" and now that we caught you in a lie you are playing defensive
    P.S. your alt accounts aren't going to help vouch for you because it'sthe same person
  • Options

Well hey u wanted proof I got proof

You proved they were sold, you didn't prove who sold them.
  • Options
    Bruh I have friends who have seen my acc family who have seen my acc
  • Options
    And I’m not lying if I was why would I be talking
  • Options
    I can't believe he sold all those 4* just to prove something
  • Options
    I can’t believe ur being a lil beach
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    My dear bro @Iseedragons22 even I went through the same issue but kabam did not help me at all but I only got some 4 stars recovered and it was useless
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    People on here right now think you sold your 4*s for shards and iso spent those items then fabricated a story to get the champs back. Just an fyi.