Options

Acc help

2»

Comments

• Options
    I’m not stupid shadow but I didn’t do anything w the iso and the shards yea I spent them in a last hoorah to redeem my acc so yea the iso literally sat
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

I’m not stupid shadow but I didn’t do anything w the iso and the shards yea I spent them in a last hoorah to redeem my acc so yea the iso literally sat

Well I wasn't sure since none of the proof you provided actually debunks that theory.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

People on here right now think you sold your 4*s for shards and iso spent those items then fabricated a story to get the champs back. Just an fyi.

haha I have gone through more downtimes than any1 here
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

People on here right now think you sold your 4*s for shards and iso spent those items then fabricated a story to get the champs back. Just an fyi.

• Options
    Shafeeq said:

I don't understand?
  • Options

Well I wasn't sure since none of the proof you provided actually debunks that theory.
    I would like to say that @Iseedragons22 it's a waste of time talking here rather try to explain kabam the issue more clearly maybe back in 2017 and 2018 kabam was dumb so now its 2020 so they maybe advanced and clear your issue
  • Options
    Shafeeq said:

I would like to say that @Iseedragons22 it's a waste of time talking here rather try to explain kabam the issue more clearly maybe back in 2017 and 2018 kabam was dumb so now its 2020 so they maybe advanced and clear your issue
    it's the only active post thats mainly why we are here
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

U dildos I got proof u dimwits

You got proof of your account being old not that you lost all your 4* and even if the story is true Kabam won't take action now
    @MaxGaming you are right cuz I contacted kabam right after my bro sold my 4 star Antman for 5-star shards so I messaged kabam and they took some time to restore so I arranged the 5-star shards and iso-8 by that time...
    5-star crystal gave me a 5-star Corvus :)
  • Options

And I’m not lying if I was why would I be talking

@Iseedragons22 I can understand your story even if I say my story to @MaxGaming and @shadow_lurker22 they will tell I am fabricating stories but right now I am good in the game better than my account before it got sold it was 204k now it is 430k
  • Options

Shafeeq said:

I don't understand?
    you won't because My story is way depressing and what happened to my account
  • Options
    Shafeeq said:

@Iseedragons22 I can understand your story even if I say my story to @MaxGaming and @shadow_lurker22 they will tell I am fabricating stories but right now I am good in the game better than my account before it got sold it was 204k now it is 430k
    I actually never accused him of fabricating a story (I did tell him what he was being accused of though) I said it was weird he still didn't have the iso and shards and that none of his proof actually proved anything.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

Shafeeq said:

it's the only active post thats mainly why we are here
    not a problem my friend you stay here
  • Options
    my sibling came on my account and sold my 4* r5 void and r4 Ægon so I could get a 5* and I was mad but I got over it now you follow
  • Options

Shafeeq said:

I actually never accused him of fabricating a story (I did tell him what he was being accused of though) I said it was weird he still didn't have the iso and shards and that none of his proof actually proved anything.
    I think he should have screenshots and stuff so kabam will believe...
  • Options
    Listen thx for ur time imma close this discussion as i can clearly tell I need to
  • Options
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

Maybe but if he used the iso and shards chances are they won't help him.
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

my sibling came on my account and sold my 4* r5 void and r4 Ægon so I could get a 5* and I was mad but I got over it now you follow

RIP Ægon and Void
  • Options

Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

Even if used he has to arrange the shards and iso8
  • Options
    Shafeeq said:

MaxGaming said:

RIP Ægon and Void
    But now I have r5 SL and Mysterio as 4* and I max sig both so...
  • Options
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

Even if used he has to arrange the shards and iso8
    How do you arrange them?