**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Appreciation post for Kabam

2»

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

4 stars are still usable in act 5.

My new team is 5*s only it is Doom, Warlock, Mysterio, Ronin, and Corvus/Darkhawk
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

I agree that is was really fun node wise running the cosmic path with Angela was an absolute blast.

... that Apocalypse fight has me terrified for when he is the AQ boss next season. As a defender he seems terribly designed. Of course I have only fought him once and that was in cavalier so obviously my fault but that sp1 has me very concerned.

But overall it was fun. Not sure about how much I want to clear 7 paths but Claire destroys the nodes so it is only the boss that scares me.

I used Morningstar for my first run through the mystic one and she was pretty fun those sp 2's were hitting Hard.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    MaxGaming said:

My new team is 5*s only it is Doom, Warlock, Mysterio, Ronin, and Corvus/Darkhawk
    Dunno man some 4*'s are worth investing into
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Oh no! The taskmaster simp has abandoned taskmaster! Who's gonna use the all powerful taskmaster, best skill champ, better than NF and Ægon now?
    Im just waiting for higher rarity of taskmaster as I'm focusing on 5* more now there are many more Taskmaster arguments to come (hint hint)
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

these are my options for the fight

Mysterio might be your best option. Tank the first Limbo, time your reflection gas for the rest. If you add in a combat power rate boost, you could get to sp1 before her first limbo and just spam your sp1 for that reflection gas.