**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Difficulty - Nodes

Hi all,
just wanted to say that i really LOVE the new nodes and combinations on the cavalier difficulty.
Buffing the defender but also giving pros to the attacker if he does the right things is just super fine, I think this is how even act6 should have been.
just to make an example, the tech node is crazy fun!

I think this is the correct step in the right direction for act 7 and future content, hope Kabam continues like this.

What do you guys think? Should Kabam continue in this way for their act7 and future content?

Comments

• Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    This eq was one of my fave pieces of content ever released in the game. Love the node combinations, very actually fun and interactive matches can be made! 10/10 phenomenal design. The objective to beat every chapter once with 4*s is the only annoying thing, but acceptable.
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

This eq was one of my fave pieces of content ever released in the game. Love the node combinations, very actually fun and interactive matches can be made! 10/10 phenomenal design. The objective to beat every chapter once with 4*s is the only annoying thing, but acceptable.

Yeah agree on 4 stars, way to long and annoying :(
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Dulled
    Spiked armour
    Buffed up

Who'd you use or got any suggestions. Not tried it yet but looks a bit of a pain in A
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
    Qfury said:

Dulled
    Spiked armour
    Buffed up

Who'd you use or got any suggestions. Not tried it yet but looks a bit of a pain in A

I have an issue with nodes names, if you explain what they do I can try and help :)
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

Dulled
    Spiked armour
    Buffed up

Just bring any buff heavy champ like Hype, you should be good. Dulled and spiked armour would just cancel each other out.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    RU11011 said:

Qfury said:

Dulled
    Spiked armour
    Buffed up

Just bring any buff heavy champ like Hype, you should be good. Dulled and spiked armour would just cancel each other out.
    I thought they may of but just wanted to double check.

Cheers
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I messed around in 1st chapter but haven't beat it yet. I do think it's good though. Should be tough enough a player like me, Cavalier with decent 5* roster, has to really work at it. On par with where I was when I first got uncollected doing uncollected quest.