**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reason to give rank down tickets .

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
As you guys said , you will give rank down tickets only when you do major change to a champion . Fine by that , but you did a major update in terms of aw change , a lot of things are changed , and with diversity there is no need for others to place same defenders like nc , dorm , magik etc etc , So tell me I have a 4* r4 nc , miles morales , where do they stand in front of the others having 4* r5 of the same , I have to place them due to lack of higher rank champs , but on the other hand I cannot place them , because my alliance members have already put them on , and please tell me if those defender champs are good in any other aspect of game (except few champs ) . My those defenders are completely useless , so why do I want to have them . So I think we deserve rank down tickets .

Another reason is that now you all the champs are coming out as 5* as well , I have a 4* max x-23 , and I pulled a 5* x-23 , now I want to rank my 5* up , but then my 4* one would be completely useless .

Also instead of giving those rank down tickets , you can do another thing , start giving few of those in monthly quest in master mode, like 2 every month , that is not big but that is not small as well .

Response would be great , instead of directly closing this thread @Kabam Miike .

Comments

• Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Give it a rest already on tickets - not happening! Hopefully close this asap
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    People must not be able to fight with Magik, because she always pops up as a champ who people wanna rank down, due to no longer being able to place her on defense.

She can be quite effective in quests, the same can be said for Nightcrawler. Asking for RDTs to use on those 2 needs more reasons other than because you need other champs to be ranked up high to max diversity and still have a strong defense.

A lot of alliances are in the same boat. They all ranked up the same 10-15 ideal defenders. So really if they put back defender kills, the desire for RDTs will plummet.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    My suggestion, find a new alliance that is good enough to win AW without relying on defender diversity.

Also, in the future, rank up only the highest star champions (5 or 6 stars) if you are using them solely for defense. Though, i wouldn't tank up a garbage champ just for defense as it is a bery risky move.
  • Sure, diversity seems the way to win AWs these days and ranking up **** champs is also the way.

But if you noticed, Kabam aren't the ones enforcing that you should rank up **** champs or cast away defenders that you always use. No one has forced you. Everyone has a choice. But the competitive nature of AWs limits that and you CHOOSE to have a diverse defence. I repeat, YOU.

And who are we kidding....majority of us only want those tickets just so we could rank up 5*s instead of keeping the irrelevant 4*s....oh and bad prestige rankups!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Dhruvg wrote: »
    As you guys said , you will give rank down tickets only when you do major change to a champion . Fine by that , but you did a major update in terms of aw change , a lot of things are changed , and with diversity there is no need for others to place same defenders like nc , dorm , magik etc etc , So tell me I have a 4* r4 nc , miles morales , where do they stand in front of the others having 4* r5 of the same , I have to place them due to lack of higher rank champs , but on the other hand I cannot place them , because my alliance members have already put them on , and please tell me if those defender champs are good in any other aspect of game (except few champs ) . My those defenders are completely useless , so why do I want to have them . So I think we deserve rank down tickets .

Another reason is that now you all the champs are coming out as 5* as well , I have a 4* max x-23 , and I pulled a 5* x-23 , now I want to rank my 5* up , but then my 4* one would be completely useless .

Also instead of giving those rank down tickets , you can do another thing , start giving few of those in monthly quest in master mode, like 2 every month , that is not big but that is not small as well .

Response would be great , instead of directly closing this thread @Kabam Miike .

They've already given a response. Many times.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wow! Is this like the 50th one this week? RDTs are for champ changes not content changes.
    Also, I love nc on offense. A 4* isn’t useless because you have the 5*. I use both my 5* 4/54 magik and 4* 5/50 magik
    NC evades so many projectile specials that it’s awesome in quests when you need to evade punishers specials or spidey specials, of wm L1.
    I get that a champ last it’s value to you because of content changes. But value is relative to every player. Like how I like nc on offense and some don’t. But new content changes brings about a reason to rank up different champions. Not make the process easier by switching around who you rank up.
  • andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    edited September 2017
    bust out those rdt!
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Wow! Is this like the 50th one this week? RDTs are for champ changes not content changes.

thats cause most of the community is for RDT they just try to start new threads instead of commenting on ones that are already open
    That’s exactly my point of it being spam
    @AyyyyLmaoooo you said that perfectly
    why do you guys keep flagging all my posts. i can flag all of yours to if you like
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Rank down tickets were brought out solely to appease the masses when Kabam made such a monumental change to the game that we were all beyond upset and threatening boycott.

Kabam says something else about why they were introduced but when has this entity been known to be transparent?

The changes to Wars, are not AS bad, but still pretty significant. I agree that they would be appropriate in this instance but also know it is not likely to happen.
  • BigbadromoBigbadromo Posts: 26
    Aw is working as intended
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Bigbadromo wrote: »
    Aw is working as intended

You're right, it IS trash.
  • How about instead of rank down tickets they just give everyone a 5* gwenpool. I'd be much happier with that, haha
  • Hi there everyone, as we've mentioned in previous posts, we don't have any plans to issue rank down tickets unless we make changes to a Champion that make it no longer functions the way it used to. That being said, if anyone has other feedback on this iteration of Alliance Wars I'd strongly encourage sharing it in the 15.0 AW discussion thread. This will be the best place to share your feedback and suggestions about AW as we make adjustments to it.

Since we've addressed this topic before, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.