**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does Ultron evade?

2»

Comments

• Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Atleast put evasion in his bio, sometimes he evades like a spider without even a 1% evade in his ability set lol.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Jac094 wrote: »
    Is there in comics any reason for gwenpool being a god-tier?
    Lol she's self aware, she knows she's in a comic, pretty godly for that.
  • Options
    Svain wrote: »
    You all say Tony Stark created ultron, in the MCU, yes. But didn't Pym create him in the comics? Serious question.

@Svain in the mcu, iron man did, yes. but that was because pym was not introduced to the mcu and tony was the next best option. his personality fitted the criterea.
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    I do understand that Ultron can make you Bleed from blunt force. That makes sense. What doesn't make sense is that no other champ can. I don't care who I'm using, if I punch that idiot RoL Winter Soldier in the face 300 times, he should at least have a bloody nose.
  • Options
    wolfwolf Posts: 106
    Actually it makes no sense, but they gave him that to make him stronger
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Anyone else notice that his evade isn’t every seven seconds? Seems more like 15
  • Options
    PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that his evade isn’t every seven seconds? Seems more like 15

Yeah. His stats seem a bit off, both AoU and Classic.
  • Options
    ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    Because he is ultron
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    His evade makes sense if you watch Age of Ultron (he can fly and move very fast).. his bleed though? Still don't get that one... NC, Psylocke, and Angela all have swords yet no bleed... he has robot fingers and bleeds? lol

NC does have bleed. His deep wounds is considered bleed.
    As for Ultron, when you get hit by metal with a lot of hard sharp edges you could bleed so it actually does make sense that he causes bleed.
    As for the OP question, Ultron can analyze his opponent and his fighting style and calculate when an incoming attack would occur and evade as a response to an analyzed pattern.
    Hope that helps.
    His evade is still annoying as F! Especially OG Ultron. That guy evades more than Spidey.