**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Y don’t we get a title for 100% Cav difficultly?

Sorry if this has be answered but can someone tell me y there isn’t a title for 100% cav difficultly, if there is on for uncollected ect, Y isn’t there one for Cav difficultly

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    the one for uncollected used to be able to be obtained by exploring master so there’s no new title for uncollected compared to master from last month. now for cavalier i have no clue
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Does anyone really use the monthly titles? The only titles I ever see used are UC, Cav, Abyss, and Stan Lee's
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Neotwism said:

Does anyone really use the monthly titles? The only titles I ever see used are UC, Cav, Abyss, and Stan Lee's

i use the legendary soviet hero title lmao

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

no, but it's cool having them
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

Don't forget elder's bane
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yea I used to collect titles, not as much anymore, need to get back into it.
  • Options
    Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    I think it’s the same reason why there used to be no title for uc difficulty, I have no clue what that reason is tho
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    The very first UC gave a title. Surprised the very first cav doesn't have one
  • Options
    100100100100 Posts: 111
    @Kabam Miike can we get a title? Its first cavalier difficulty. Every new content have exclusive titles.

Thanks