**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up

I started playing mcoc some months ago and I have most 4* champs now. I've been able to take Dr Doom,Cap America(CW),Aegon and Star Lord to rank 5/5. I am now torn between Collosus and Namor. Who do you suggest I tale to rank 5/5?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Colossus for days. What content are looking to do?

Not that it matters, because again, Colossus.
  • Options
    Vahalla1_2Vahalla1_2 Posts: 12
    I mostly do act 4 and mostly monthly quests of late but I am also aiming for Labryinth content too.
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    colossus for sure.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    colossus. and lol is probably super far away for you
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

I mostly do act 4 and mostly monthly quests of late but I am also aiming for Labryinth content too.

if i read correctly and these are only 4* you are nowhere near being able to finish labyrinth of legends, and even if you do each fight is going to take SIGNIFICANT skill if you’re doing it with 4* and no aegon. aim for 5* development and uncollected first. this being said, colossus will steamroll through act 4 for now

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Colossus
  • Options
    @Esket1t_420 I do have a 4* maxed out Aegon tho. By the way Uncollected will be when I complete act 4 or 5?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

@Esket1t_420 I do have a 4* maxed out Aegon tho. By the way Uncollected will be when I complete act 4 or 5?

When you complete Chapter 2 of Act 5.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

even if you can, the rewards aren't that good
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Labyrinth can’t be done with 4*s unless you are willing to spend 3k+ units on each path.
    5*s 4/55 are the bare minimum due to enrage timers.
    In my opinion and experience, anything less than a 5* 4/55 sig80 Aegon, will be costly enough, to make the rewards not worth the units spent 😉
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Don't even think about LoL, until you have a super strong and capable champ at at least the rank 4 5* or rank 1 6* level. Enrage is gonna kick your ass otherwise.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your responses. I appreciate it very much. I'll focus on taking Collosus to rank 5 and then try completing act 4 first.