**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Treasure island x-ray bug and exploitable re-runs

EzonNexosEzonNexos Posts: 51
edited September 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
t
So, I log onto the game and go into mutant island quest. None other than this do i find! I also found another bug where (it looks like) you can re-run quests and get rewards multiple times like before. I contacted kabam support but wanted to alert the team. I haven't used the exploit in any way.
Device specs:
Phone: Note 10 Lite
Cellular connection: Wifi

Comments

• EzonNexosEzonNexos Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike Can you offer any word on this?
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Thank God!!! I wanted practice against Plat Pool, so I did the path again, and saw the rewards. I freaked out hoping not to get banned. Low and behold, you do not get them again once you beat the boss.
    @Yodabolt21 . Thats good to know in terms of info. Thanks. I experienced a same visual bug where I saw T4 basic on a path I had completed before.
  • EzonNexos said:

@Yodabolt21 . Thats good to know in terms of info. Thanks. I experienced a same visual bug where I saw T4 basic on a path I had completed before.

I would guess, as a side-effect of having to change up how the rewards appear, that the path someone had unlocked that first day might now also have the reward (although sounds like a different reward ?) appear there again (initially).
    But after going that way (for free) first time today would just let you pick up the new item one time.

So at best, people might be able to get 1 single extra item (doing same path they initially unlocked before).
    @SummonerNR you are completely correct in your assumptions. I went down the thing path before the exploit fix and got 10 5star sig crystals. Now, it looks like I can claim rewards from that path again but the reward is different. In place of the sig stone crystals, I now find 3 t4 basics.
  • ...and might actually be the reason why they changed up the paths, so that the best reward paths that were already run 1st day no longer contained the same (or other “best”) rewards again, but instead is something lesser now.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lmfao

What a comedy
    @SummonerNR I believe that they might have must have resorted the paths, and/or there might have been a visual bug that showed me t4 basic. However, the question still stands: Why can I see the rewards?
  • EzonNexos said:

@SummonerNR I believe that they might have must have resorted the paths, and/or there might have been a visual bug that showed me t4 basic. However, the question still stands: Why can I see the rewards?

See their explanation in ...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/220893/lol-why-are-all-the-rewards-visible-in-the-treasure-island-event#latest
    @SummonerNR thanks for the info. I didnt see that post.