**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your trophy champ

Which champ did you use the most during act 3-5 and even 6? For me it was archangel he clears so many paths in a few seconds. Have him it r4. I love his smooth animation and he helped me get to cav.

Comments

• Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Aegon, my act 6 mvp
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    starky 5/50, my v5, v3, act five exploration, rol and uc event quest mvp.
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Are we the same person? Bc archangel was such an MVP for me. Also my new Warlock. I can already seeing myself use him in so much content for the future.

Finally my 4* Cap IW. 5/50 sig 99. I used a gem and never duped him again afterwards. He was my MVP for everything until act 6
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Archangel was (still is) my MVP for most content. My first 5* and first r5.
    Regret nothing.
    Before I got him I used a 4* unduped Darkhawk for everything along with 4* OG Cap (act 4 and below). DH is now max sig and working on duping the 5*.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Around act 3-4 my mvps were probably 4 star sentry rank 4 and a rank 4 4* Loki (luck was pretty trash) and then I pulled Ghost and she blitzed the rest of UC and act 5 for me (yes I managed to do some with those 2 4 star memes) and ghost stayed my MVP for act 6 and will carry on being my most useful champ for a long time
  • Options
    Hiu3bossHiu3boss Posts: 40
    For me, archangel was my 2nd ever 5*. Carried me all the way from act 3 to act 6.2 so far. Hes the best
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Archangel. I quit due to 5.2.4 in 2018..came back and luckily awakened my 4* and just killed everything all the way upto a solid chunk of act 5 100%. Used a gem on my 5* and he still does so much for my roster
  • Options
    Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    edited September 2020
    This is turning in to an Archangel appreciation thread 😆
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My 5* ghost. All the way from act 4 exploration to 6.2 and onwards. Plus every EQ, LoL first clear, RoL clear, AQ, AW, and so much more!
    Honorable mention to my 4* quake. Act 4 and 5 destruction! My rank 4 5* havok has put in a lot of works for me as well.
    My 4* gulk, 4* Hela and 5* Angela was my OG Trinity!
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Agent_22 said:

This is turning in to an Archangel appreciation thread 😆

My approach to new champs is always "can i bleed and poison them". He makes life so easy sometimes
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Quake