**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinum pool

So, I opened the platinumpool crystals and i got 2 of the same pieces, and with the rewards of the path in the island event, i got 3 now... What do i do with this ?

Comments

• tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★

Think when you have them all, you buy this.
  • tidusx2jr said:

I know, but why do i get repeated pieces ?
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    That I am not sure about, since I haven't bothered going after any of them lol probably Kabam's way of making it more difficult to obtain him by giving duplicate pieces, that would be my guess.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    You can buy it again for his dupe
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    This is an event that will probably last quiet a while in the game. so awakening him with the additional pieces will probably be the goal for the extras
  • shtorkshtork Posts: 15
    I just noticed that there is another pool card avaliable at the store for an insane 49 bucks and other for 3000 units. Is this all that will be avaliable or we will get to earn them later in the game?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    shtork said:

I just noticed that there is another pool card avaliable at the store for an insane 49 bucks and other for 3000 units. Is this all that will be avaliable or we will get to earn them later in the game?

the only other option will be the platpool arena where if you score high enough you can pick peices and you can get more crystals for rng chances at them as milestones.

tidusx2jr said:

I know, but why do i get repeated pieces ?
    why wouldnt you? none of the offers give repeat pieces, it is just the rng crystals that give them.
  • Bgchow13Bgchow13 Posts: 39
    I just completed Platinumpool yesterday, but what do I do with the two extra heads I have? Just hang onto them like a serial killer?
    Bgchow13 said:

I just completed Platinumpool yesterday, but what do I do with the two extra heads I have? Just hang onto them like a serial killer?

if they do the event next year you may be able to get a dupe out of it.
  • shtorkshtork Posts: 15
    There is a platinum pool arena??? I had no idea! Why isnt it announced through messages?