**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Do you think that a champ with 100% block proficiency on any blocked hit would be OP?

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Basically title. The Champ would have no other utility or bonus damage.

Do you think that a champ with 100% block proficiency on any blocked hit would be OP? 83 votes

Yes (Game Breaking)
42%
danielmathMagrailothosWorknprogressMadooriCLegendboy2411Farhan76510ragnarok_947FenicoRU11011Thicco_ModeTheBestinTuakauTripleUJelleHassamaMamaWarbringer_7SpideyFunkoUnio77MonsterZeroSouthern_KantJragonMaster170 35 votes
Well, champ could be good but not game breaking.
33%
SymbioticVen9MErmanHarith0802Hammerbro_64RyGokuMoot4Lifeadknight27Colonaut123Voltolosspiderbites0196o4tgIron_Patriot_is_litYa_Boi_28DretlleFiiNCHTP33Anish_108Chewie420M_Master19LpooBlack_Swan 28 votes
No (Blocking’s for chumps)
3%
bloodyCainStellanMike192 3 votes
I like Trains!
6%
Eb0ny-O-M4wQfuryAgent_22laxtheDarkKnight646 5 votes
What’s a Lemon?
8%
phillgreenRamadaKill_GreyILLUSION8SkyLord7000AztecThebombsquad1 7 votes
Other (specify please)
6%
SandeepSThesurvivlistMidnite93MasterpuffGr8TonyStark 5 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Other (specify please)
    It depends. If they have other abilities that are worth something, I’d go with game breaking.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What’s a Lemon?

It depends. If they have other abilities that are worth something, I’d go with game breaking.

What if they didn’t? I’d think game breaking either way.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    I like Trains!
    To be honest these champions already exist in the game. It just deppends om the match-up and scenario
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    No (Blocking’s for chumps)
    You can get a perfect well-timed block which takes skill and some requirements for it to happen.

These are some of my favourites:

Red Guardian
    Carnage
    CAIW
    Guardian
    Sunspot
    Red Skull
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Yes (Game Breaking)
    Quake.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Other (specify please)
    I mostly play aggressively and evade all attacks so block prof doesn't matter to me as much.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes (Game Breaking)
    TP33 said:

Example: OG Captain America. With sig ability he can get 100% perfect block chance on a good matchup. Is it game breaking? No. If it was added to a kit like Dr Dooms (or more recently Domino) then maybe. But if they just added 100% block proficiency to meh champions like Daredevil, Taskmater, Loki and possibly silver surfer then they could be MUCH more viable in content. Not game breaking, just better.

that's a pretty good point
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    I like Trains!
    Train go choo-choo
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Gambit with Apocalypse synergy will be the first champ to have the potential to get 100% perfect block at full health. Definitely worth looking into.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Other (specify please)

What if they didn’t? I’d think game breaking either way.
    If the train is absolutely worthless in terms of abilities, such as unstoppable colossus without a dupe, he would be game breaking. For example ghost doesn’t even need to block. So she is similar to this idea.