**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RIP APOCALYPSE

2»

Comments

• Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162

Ok then, stop duplicating these apocalypse threads. It's far better to just add the conversation to one of your already existing threads, instead of creating a new one

A Better Thread? Go View Rethinking Alliance Wars And Vote
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

How about you try him out yourself, then judge him?

you should rename yourself Mr. Negative

You can't really deny the numbers, which look pretty bad.
    That’s what people said about Doom. Now look at him. This is your fault, btw.
    Now that's an absurd accusation. All I did was compare the burst damage of Apocalypse to Silver Surfer, and founding out Apocalypse was subpar.

I do not think the comparison with Doom is warranted. Doom has the highest attack rating in the game. Apocalypse has below-average attack rating and even worse crit stats.

The only way that would make Apocalypse better, is if his constant DoT damage outweighs everything.
    He literally says rip Apocalypse based on your review.
    Honestly, I feel like people should wait to judge a character until they get too playing with them and have hands-on experience, rather than going off videos of top tier players and forum user reviews.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Okay
    1) Apocalypse has regen, poison and bleed immunities, ability accuracy reduction, DoT and 15% increased attack for each Mutant on the team
    2) He will literally turn any of your Mutants into a Beyond God Tier champion

Can you imagine, for one minute, what a team of Apocalypse, Omega Red, Archangel, Magneto (House of X) and Professor X can accomplish?

You can literally turn Omega Red and Archangel into broken champions
    And the other three will get the substantial prowess buffs and attack increase you need to see those big yellow numbers
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Midnite93 said:

Dude I'm really scared of fighting him on defence watch all the big players rank him and max sig him out and put him on alliance war defence. We alrrady have Korg, Thing, Mojo, Terrax and now him so I say they at least made another painful defender.

Man mojo is ezzz I can beat max sig 5* r5 version with my r4 blade (not duped)
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    This looks similar to quite a few other posts of yours.
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    When’s the next R.I.P. apocalypse thread?
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

When’s the next R.I.P. apocalypse thread?

the second i post it
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    I don’t like his stomp
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Can't wait to test him out.
    He's not going to be the best offensive champion but all that utility and those synergies are going to make him a really effective champion.