**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5 completion&exploration

Do you guys think I’m ready to take on Act 5 Completion with the roster i have so far????

and full Exploration?

Comments

• BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Stealth and Stark Spider-Men, Hyperion, Domino and Magneto should be pretty good for act 5 once you get them high enough
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    completion definitely. exploration isnt too tough, but will test your endurance and skill a little
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Completion with that roster is doable I guess, but exploration is gonna be a pain in the a**. Especially with the existence of 5.3 your roster is definitely gonna need some growth before you go running for exploration.
  • DflexDflex Posts: 69
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

No. You're lacking an Ultron Counter and a bleed immune for Morningstar. You'll also need an Incinerate immune for Mephisto.

Is 4 star Emma frost Or Darkhawk is good for that?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I can’t comment on act 5 stuff because I’m currently halfway through myself but one roster tip, upgrade spidey stark enhanced and spidey stealth suit as quickly as possible. And if you get an awakening gem or pull a dupe that omega red will be super helpful also.