**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unable to Claim Items From Stash [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• L3amL3am Posts: 8
    Same thing is happening to me. I farmed revives and potions for 2 weeks for an abyss path. Got in a few fights and now I can't claim any potions or revives. I can claim iso, catalysts and rewards just fine but not items. I already used 19 level 1 revives, 18 level 2 revives, and 2 level 3 revives so quitting out the path isn't a great option. I submitted a ticket yesterday and never got a response. Now I'm stuck not being able to do anything else unless I quit out and lose everything I've already spent/
  • Har8Har8 Posts: 31
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device operating system: Android 9
    WiFi
    Latest game version
    Game mode: Abyss
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_dAZcUhOWY

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos anything? Any help would be wonderful.
    A small update. 16 hours later I somehow managed to claim my items from the stash. Not sure, if they pushed out a fix or I just got extremely lucky, but here is the video. I hope, it somehow helps.

https://youtu.be/jZz0S1mKoMA
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Har8 said:

A small update. 16 hours later I somehow managed to claim my items from the stash. Not sure, if they pushed out a fix or I just got extremely lucky, but here is the video. I hope, it somehow helps.

Still not working for me. I was able to claim revives a few days ago for whatever reason. Keep us posted on whether you can keep claiming items or if you become unable to again. Did you do anything that may have prompted a change?

Har8 said:

Still not working for me. I was able to claim revives a few days ago for whatever reason. Keep us posted on whether you can keep claiming items or if you become unable to again. Did you do anything that may have prompted a change?
    Not really . I used my last availabe L2 potions on Doom and died like a scrub against Medusa. Then I restarted the game, tried to claim my items and after like 15-20 seconds of loading it worked.
    Har8 said:

Har8 said:

Not really . I used my last availabe L2 potions on Doom and died like a scrub against Medusa. Then I restarted the game, tried to claim my items and after like 15-20 seconds of loading it worked.
    Hm. Strange. Well I’m glad it’s working for you
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Har8 said:

I think it allow you to claim new items that were added to your stash after the update, but not items you earned before
  • dwc95133dwc95133 Posts: 6
    Har8 said:

Har8 said:

It's still not working for me as well. Are you saying that you had to use up your items in your inventory in order to claim from your stash? I.e. your level 2 potion
  • NiepodamNiepodam Posts: 18
    It worked for me just now :blush:
    dwc95133 said:

Har8 said:

Har8 said:

It's still not working for me as well. Are you saying that you had to use up your items in your inventory in order to claim from your stash? I.e. your level 2 potion
    That's the only thing I did, that somehow might relate to this bug - used 7 L2 potions, that I still had in my inventory. Other than that I was using the same device, with the same connection and still in Abyss.
    Still doesn’t works for me
    doesn't work for me either
    Har8 said:

dwc95133 said:

Har8 said:

Har8 said:

That's the only thing I did, that somehow might relate to this bug - used 7 L2 potions, that I still had in my inventory. Other than that I was using the same device, with the same connection and still in Abyss.
    I am almost maxed on L1 L2 L3 revives in my inventory. The only way to see if it will work is to jump into aol to use them up. I guess is better then those items expiring in the overflow.
    Update!:

It just worked there, sort of. The button was loading, but it wouldn’t do anything.

So I clicked on my energy refill that was about to expire and pressed claim Max

And it claimed all my items to their max capacity!

I don’t know if it will continue to work, or if it’s working for anyone else, but it seems to be working periodically and weirdly.

The only thing I did differently was leave it a while. I hadn’t tried to claim anything in a while. This seemed to be when it worked a few days ago. I’ll keep updating it if starts to work consistently, or if it stops working again
    Ill try waiting to press claim but at this point I might just use units to finish the abyss path I'm on. Hopefully theres compensation if this isn't fixed soon.
    Carmel1 said:

still doesn't works.
    any update?

Not used any items yet, but going to do some UC exploration soon. Will let you know after that.
    Don't know if the issue got fixed but it just now worked for me. I went into the abyss and did a few fights, exited out and tried to claim and I was getting an actual loading button. Then I restarted and could claim items again.
    L3am said:

Don't know if the issue got fixed but it just now worked for me. I went into the abyss and did a few fights, exited out and tried to claim and I was getting an actual loading button. Then I restarted and could claim items again.

Still doesn’t works for me
    It worked for me. I used up all the items that got me stuck claiming then exit game. When I got back in, I was able to claim the items in my overflow.
    L3am said:

Just an update. I was able to claim items in my stash for a while then the same problem happened again after a few hours. Tried the same method of clearing up my inventory again but it did not work this time....

• Harding7Harding7 Posts: 59

Nearly messed up my 1st abyss run
    It seems to still be working for me, although I’ve only tried it once more, but that was with a break of a few days.

Very strange indeed
  • The team has been able to work up a resolution that should be able to be implemented in the next game update.

The team has been able to work up a resolution that should be able to be implemented in the next game update.

That’s good to hear, although I wish it was being pushed live now. Any word on compensation for items lost due to this, especially since it’s going to take until next month to fix?

Players are not going to be happy if they lose all those items. Thanks for letting us know though
    So what do I do about my items that I could not claim???

@Kabam Zibiit