**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Incursion Crystals Feedback [title edited for clarity]

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
This new batch just seems pitiful... A couple good champs in there, but nothing worth the squeeze... Kabaam you missed the mark once again
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

I don't play incursions, and this really doesn't entice me to.

I know there's a supposed roadmap for every champ to get polished up a bit.

But in what world does adding Joe Fixit to a crystal pool count as improving it?

Yeah, someone either is completely out of touch or we are being punked.
  • artfvlartfvl Posts: 75

Wow. Why can’t we get something like the 4* death crystal. It is insane the difference between the 4* death crystal and ANY of the 5* ones.

Actually pretty much every 4* crystal is incredible. Awesome for those progressing at that level, those that aren’t get table scraps.

Whats in the death crystals? Havent logged on in a while and I'm in class rn, would be helpful if you told me
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Removing the ghost and aegon crystal from incursions is just a very cheap move from kabaam. The good thing is that I don't have to grind incursions again to have shot at trashy champs saves me time.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★

Yeah, someone either is completely out of touch or we are being punked.

To be honest, that was exactly my first reaction reading this mail : "old favorite ? Are they taking the p*ss or something ?". Because it reads like that. Then I saw the crystals and realized they were serious about it :D
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

I don't play incursions, and this really doesn't entice me to.

But in what world does adding Joe Fixit to a crystal pool count as improving it?

Also I’m pretty sure none of those (but especially Joe Fixit) have ever been “favorites.”
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

waiting on @Demonzfyre to come in and say something snarky and stupid and get disagrees

@Mike192 regarding what? I don't run incursions and don't care about what's in the crystals.
  • edited September 2020

Removing the ghost and aegon crystal from incursions is just a very cheap move from kabaam. The good thing is that I don't have to grind incursions again to have shot at trashy champs saves me time.

Champions are rarely in Crystals back to back. This is not new. But that doesn't mean they won't be back in future crystals!

• I don't play incursions, and this really doesn't entice me to.

The point of this message was to let people know that these previously unavailable Champions are available in Crystals now. Last time, when we added Black Bolt, a lot of people that it was a mistake, so we decided it's wiser to announce them.