**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Abilities for some really old champs

Loki- ColdSnap Immunity: Loki frost giant heritage allows him to overcome the effect of coldsnap
-Every Time Loki uses his trickster staff(L1 and l3) he gains five illusions. When loki has an illusion he has a 28% chance to evade an attack at the cost of an illusion
Loki gains 1 illusion for every buff that expires on him
L2- Places a coldsnap on the opponent dealing 4500 damage over 16 seconds.
While a coldsnap is placed on the opponent loki gains a 18% to place another coldsnap dealing 1200 damage over 8 seconds
-Add cold air effect while coldsnap is active for cool looks

Karnak- When struck 15 times in combat: Karnak familiarizes with his opponents skill set and sees the flaws within it granting him an 20% chance to evade all physical damage. Karnak gains an extra 20% chance to evade all ranged attacks
When combo reaches over 15: karnak sees the weak points in his opponents and intents to exploit them. Every hit grants karnak a 45% chance to place an armor break removing armor rating by 1034 for 4 seconds each. These armor breaks do not break armor up. If Karnak loses his combo streak, he also loses his ability to place armor breaks until he reaches the 15 combo threshold.
Heavy attack( after 15 hits): places one armor break removing armor and applying 3007 armor reduction for 6 seconds
Karnak can place a maximum of 5 armor breaks at any given point of the fight.

Black Bolt: The antenna on black bolt’s head allows him to manipulate the atoms in the opponent’s vicinity in his favour.
Every 10 seconds black bolt has a 66% the following debuffs on the opponent each one dealing 2200 over 16 seconds
-Incinerate
-Poison
-Coldsnap
L1- Any poison, incinerate, or coldsnap debuff placed by blackbolt is transformed into a much more severe version of the debuff dealing 5200 damage over 20 seconds
L3: Place a daze effect on the opponent reducing ability accuracy by 90%% for 25 seconds
-Dash back and hold for 1.5 seconds
-Master Blow: Dash back and hold block for 1.5 seconds: Black bolt channels his power inward granting himself an immense strength increase. Black Bolt gains a fury and cruelty buff increasing his critical damage and attack by 1579 as well as his special damage by 60% for 12 seconds. After Black Bolt’s master blow period ends black bolt cannot place any debuffs except for stun and armor break for 25 seconds.
-The King of the Inhumans rejects any attempts any attempt to reduce his ability accuracy.

OG Vision: When vision’s max hp is above drops below 50% Vision increases his density passively increasing his armor by 1029.
-When below 25% hp: vision becomes familiar with his opponents skill set allowing him a 16% to alter his density that will simply allow his opponents physical attacks to phase through.

-Magneto- New sig ability: Magneto electrically charges his forcefield, every time his opponent hits him while blocking a dormant electromagnetic pulse is placed.
Holding down heavy attack: Electromagnetic energy radiates while Magneto charges his heavy attack. Every 0.6 seconds a dormant electromagnetic charge is placed on the opponent.
Magneto is unable to take more than 25% of max hp from a single source.
ElectroMagnetic Pulse: When Magneto strikes the opponent with a critical hit or vice versa all dormant electromagnetic charges are converted into shock effects each dealing 319 damage over 18 seconds. These electromagnetic shock effects are passive and are not counted as a debuff. While a shock effect is on the opponent a Magnetism effect is also placed on the opponent for the duration of the shock effect. (Shock effects last 1.75 times longer against #Metal opponents). Additionally, every time a dormant electromagnetic charge is placed on the opponent 1% of the opponent's max power is siphoned to magento. If opponent has no power than target is stunned for 3.5 seconds. When a stun is placed on the opponent another one can’t be placed for a minimum of 18 seconds.
Magnetism: Magneto has a 45% chance to steal opponent's armor. Metal opponents are also infected with a permanent debuff reducing ability accuracy by 65% for the remainder of the fight.
Willpower: Magneto’s powerful will grants him the ability to regenerate 0.2% of his max hp for every debuff he suffers from.
Telepathic Resistance: Magneto’s helmet keeps his head from being telepathically attacked resisting all attempts at telepaths suppressing his ability accuracy and evading his attacks
L1: Places 3 dormant electromagnetic charges on the opponent. 75% chance to inflict bleed dealing 175% of his attack over 4 seconds. 100% chance to renew any current heal block debuffs placed on the opponent.

L2: Place 5 dormant electromagnetic charges on the opponent. 100% chance to deal 190% of his attack as bleed damage over 4.5 seconds. Places an armor break on the opponent removing 1 armor up effect and replacing it with 907 armor reduction.

L3: Place 10 dormant electromagnetic charges on the opponent. 100% chance to deal 210% of the your attack as bleed damage over 5 seconds. Place an armor break on the opponent removing 1 armor up effect and replacing it with 1092 armor reduction. If a magnetism effect is on the opponent passively increase cruelty damage by 25% of your max attack for the rest of remainder of the fight.

Juggernaut: Telepathic Resistance: Juggernaut's helmet keeps his head from being telepathically attacked resisting all attempts at telepaths suppressing his ability accuracy and evading his attacks.

Doctor Strange: Mystic Purge: Whenever Doctor strange is strikes a critical hit against the opponent he nullifies one debuff and regenerates 25 of his max hp.
Telepathic Resistance: Doctor Strange’s magic keeps all telepaths out, resisting their ability to evade his attacks and reduce his ability accuracy.

Phoenix: Telepathy: Phoenix’s telepathy grants her the ability to stay 2 steps ahead of her opponent, granting her the ability to reduce opponent ability accuracy by 60% and giving her a 9% chance to evade any attack. Additionally, Phoenix’s astral form resists all attempts at her mind being telepathically attacked.

Cable: Telepathy: Cable’s telepathy grants her the ability to stay 2 steps ahead of his opponent, granting him the ability to reduce opponent ability accuracy by 40% and giving him a 6.5% chance to evade any attack. Additionally, Cable’s astral form resists all attempts at his mind being telepathically attacked.

Psylocke: Telepathy: Psylocke’s telepathy grants her the ability to stay 2 steps ahead of her opponent, granting her the ability to reduce opponent ability accuracy by 40% and giving her a 6.5% chance to evade any attack. Additionally, Psylocke’s astral form resists all attempts at her mind being telepathically attacked.

Deadpool/Venompool/XforceDP: Telepathic Resistance: Whatever crazy mojo is going on inside deadpool’s head grants him the ability to shrug of any telepathic attacks

Carnage: Tenacity: Carnage gains a flat 55% chance to shrug off any effect after 0.5 seconds. When Carnage shrugs off a debuff he in return gains an additional 200 physical resistance. Max: 2100 physical resistance

Comments

• Options
    1King_Jerry1King_Jerry Posts: 66
    Above are few additional abilities that I feel should be added to certain characters. In this game the thing that I think matters most now is prestige. This aspect of the game is becoming harder and harder to unlock. The best way to stay in the prestige race is to grind arena for a lot of the new characters. This process is extremely annoying especially for people like me who have normal day jobs or going to university. For the past 5 4* I pulled, all of them were pulled from 4* crystals and all of them were useless to me. Iron Fist, Venom, black bolt, Deadpool x-force, and cable. Out of these 5 characters, only one of these characters has some bit of a use to me, cable, and this use is prestige and arena. Not saying Cable's prestige is even that good based on whats coming out of the arenas nowadays and I'm not saying that all existing characters in the crystals should get a pi amp because that would be stupid and topple the whole system of the game. I'm just saying that when I pull a 4*, 5*, or even 3* I want him to have some sort of value to me. Something that would give me a reason not to sell the character on the spot for being so trash. Below are a few new abilities I added to only a few of the many characters in the game. I'm not saying that these characters should get a pi amp but I think with these abilities I can at least consider it an option for r5, r4 or whatever. Not all of these abilities are perfect some may even consider them op. I consider them fair and there's a way to overcome each one of this character with another diverse character. As this seems to be the new vibe of the game.

Sorry couldn't fit this in the body I realize now I should've posted this first and all that second. Whoops lol
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Lol, i saw way too much evasion reduction and ability reduction. Some of those buffs didnt make sense but i like loki's buff and if BB's sp2 costs him health then i can see why having ability reduction would make sense.