**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7 Beta Testers????

I was wondering if Kabam is going to invite more people to test out act 7.

Comments

• lkgcdtyhflkgcdtyhf Posts: 10
    I’m supposed to be part of the beta, but every time I try to access it, an error pops up saying the game could not connect to the beta server and I have to hit reconnect a couple of times and then it boots me back to the base game. I can’t even access the beta chat either, it says I “don’t have the permissions”. It’s a little frustrating.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    The beta test has been a bit of a mess so far. Some of us can’t log in, some of us have no champs. So I doubt they’d consider adding even more people to it when those who are a part of it aren’t even in
  • I can log into the beta and look at act 7 but the problem I'm having is it's not showing I have any champions.

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

• ViolentEdViolentEd Posts: 11
    Not able to access the beta content either shows I need to do completion of act 6 as well
  • Please keep any technical discussion of the Beta in the Beta Forum. If you did not create a Forum account in time, you will not be able to access the Beta Forums, but can send a ticket to our support team for any technical issues.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Explore them again

Imagine starting Act 1 with 6* r3. You can auto-fight everything until probably Act 5
This discussion has been closed.