**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Incursion Crystals Feedback [title edited for clarity]

2»

Comments

• Faseeh said:

I don't play incursions, and this really doesn't entice me to.

I know there's a supposed roadmap for every champ to get polished up a bit.

But in what world does adding Joe Fixit to a crystal pool count as improving it?

The point of this message was to let people know that these previously unavailable Champions are available in Crystals now. Last time, when we added Black Bolt, a lot of people that it was a mistake, so we decided it's wiser to announce them.
    Well we appreciate you for warning us miike. Im gonna save up my artifacts for the next one. Also pls note that if ur gonna hv old favorites next time too, aegon,namor and ghost are totally old favorites :wink:
    Those aren't old...
  • Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

But in what world does adding Joe Fixit to a crystal pool count as improving it?

The point of this message was to let people know that these previously unavailable Champions are available in Crystals now. Last time, when we added Black Bolt, a lot of people that it was a mistake, so we decided it's wiser to announce them.
    Well we appreciate you for warning us miike. Im gonna save up my artifacts for the next one. Also pls note that if ur gonna hv old favorites next time too, aegon,namor and ghost are totally old favorites :wink:
    Those aren't old...
    Sry meant it to be a small sarcastic joke. Nvm me sir
    I was also being sarcastic :tongue: I got the joke
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Those aren't old...
    Sry meant it to be a small sarcastic joke. Nvm me sir
    I was also being sarcastic :tongue: I got the joke
    Comedy by Kabam Miike!!
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited September 2020

If you removed the word “favorite” that would more accurately describe what you mentioned.

Although DD Classic did get me through a lot of content way back in the day. I still would not touch him with a 10 ’ pole now with the given meta.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Old favorites would be Iron man, thor, cap, og spidey