Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Unable to log in

Excuse me, but I am unable to log in on my mcoc account. I cant send in a help ticket either because it wont let me get in. I am returning from taking a break for a long time. It only gives me the unable to log in and recconnect option, but I cant get off that screen.

I worked SUUUUPER hard on that account. It is the same for my brothers too. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    LameawesomeLameawesome Posts: 28
    edited September 2020
    If anyone could at least give me a place to send a help ticket, or something. I would be grateful. I dont remember all of the stuff. And I LITERALLY just got my first 6 star crystal. Why?!
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Do you have the week ban?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I dont know. Only once, but they banned my chatting. Why? I know they made up more rules probably, but I am very confused.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I stopped playing months ago. Just came back.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Does it look like this?
  • Options
    Chat ban was permanent for mine, but I dont understand why ALL of them arent letting me in. No one else did anything.
  • Options
    No.
  • Options
    None of the text. Just a button. I can try and send a screenshot.
  • Options
    I usually run bluestacks. That bad?
  • Options
    Oh. Well, Thanks.