**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need advice for map 6

SamsilverflashSamsilverflash Posts: 28
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
My ally is planning to start running map 6 in 1 bg as of next week, however we are inexperienced in map 6, I would appreciate any advice to do with what mini bosses there are, or any of the difficult lanes.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Mcord117 said:

Show your champs

Its not just for me but the ally in general 👍
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mcord117 said:

Show your champs

Lol, I hope you guys are actually ready for map 6. It's a bit of a stretch with 4*s.
  • Kill_Grey said:

Mcord117 said:

Show your champs

Lol, I hope you guys are actually ready for map 6. It's a bit of a stretch with 4*s.
    Dw pal, I'm staying in map 5 😂, but we've got some huge accounts, just we need some help with knowledge of paths and minis so we can assign paths effectively
  • Get yourself a Map6 map from a line bot or something
    Three sections. Read path nodes carefully.
    Doubling up paths is not an option here except 1or2.
    Assign paths in all 3 sections, the paths are pretty counter specific.
    Trial and error the lanes, no other way to progress.
    Good luck.

Thank you, this is very helpful👍
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Understand your groups time zones, can help you or hurt you in section 2. Make sure everyone is on board with increasing their activity levels. Know who links to who so you can become efficient clearing people instead of waiting around. Map 6 is mostly about energy management, timing and unlinking efficiently. But overall, nothing beats just getting experience in playing that map.

My bg finishes with between 3-5 hours left, we have a couple international folks as well.
  • Mcord117 said:

You need immunity to bleed and poison, there are some paths that you just degen so you either need champs that kill things fast or can regenerate. You will need a good counter for killmonger as 2 of the iterations have him on a degen node in the middle. I think it played well Claire can navigate a path for you

As for the bosses
    Arkus I like using colossus for but a duped doom should work
    Nova is a bit of a pain I have had success with sym supreme
    Invisible woman is easy with nick fury

Corvus is the king of map 6

Thank you 👍, we have someone with a sig 200 namor r5 and someone with a r4 gulk to deal with degen paths, we have people with duped dr dooms and nicks all r5 so that should be fine
  • Understand your groups time zones, can help you or hurt you in section 2. Make sure everyone is on board with increasing their activity levels. Know who links to who so you can become efficient clearing people instead of waiting around. Map 6 is mostly about energy management, timing and unlinking efficiently. But overall, nothing beats just getting experience in playing that map.

My bg finishes with between 3-5 hours left, we have a couple international folks as well.

Cheers👍 I'll make sure to do this
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    All you need to know...Claire is bae for map 6.