**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Elektra ACT 4 Chapter 4

Hello There!
Can you give me some tips how to defeat Elektra on ACT 4 Chapter 4?
She's pretty annoying.

Comments

• Options
    TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Mordo or BPCW or any anti-evader
    Rouge helps too
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Parry +MLL combo. Rinse and repeat
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    She can still Evade while stunned. It's just the way the node is. If they changed it, I missed the notice.

Use Wolverine or Drax, a heavy hitter or regen champ works great against her.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    She never evaded when I had her stunned, so idk what ur talking about. I recently replayed Act 4 and stun was fine.
  • Options
    Well she did it to a lot of people. It must've been fixed or you were just lucky.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Actually, yes, she can still evade when stunned, which sucks because I thought parry could be the counter to her.

Bring a champion that eliminates stun very quickly or somehow negates it. Champs like Groot, Agent Venom, Kingpin, Rogue, BPCW and Mordo are some counters to that pesky evade-stun node. If you are bringing Groot or Rogue, I highly recommend Limber 5/5 in masteries so that the stun is so short, that by the time the enemy tries to attack you, you would have recovered from the stun and be able to block or dash back.

Alternatively, you could be like me and just deal with it with any ordinary champ. If you are doing that, I would suggest doing MM combos only or heavy attacks. Since every hit has a 7% chance for Elektra to evade and stun you, might as make your hits medium instead of light. It's fewer hits, and does more damage.
  • Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Max pacify to reduce the evade while stunned chances, also bring an ability/evade reducer. Use Elektra, Iceman, AA, AV, etc. Or bring a regen champ that can eat the damage and recoup it like Wolvie or X23 (plus class advantage).
  • Options
    HazerfaceHazerface Posts: 46
    Defense ability champ worked well. Crossbones never had been stunned while he stacked 3-5 furies. Falcon and BW probably work as well.
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    Stun MLL
  • Options
    the6th wrote: »
    Stun MLL

It doesn't work against her, unless they fixed or changed it. She'll evade even stunned.
  • Options
    AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50
    edited September 2017
    Rogue with maxed limber will shrug off the stun before elektra can counter attack