Options

Very highly confusing decision to be taken?!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Guys, I've got a generic 4* awakening gem and i need to use it on someone for their betterment. Few good players out here in the forums suggested me to rank up nick, ghost and corvus who will carry me to being uncollected. Luckily, my nick got duped, but my corvus and ghost are yet back with their golden stars. Please help me choose amongst them.

Very highly confusing decision to be taken?! 38 votes

Ghost
55%
Lvernon15ReferenceAdvJedi_HawkeXva23Amazing_Demon05BonzodavidMasterpuffJohnyBoyAmadordegamer99odishika123Cloudwalkershield456HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCrcrcrcHI_guysDarkKnight646The_Sentry06[Deleted User]Wardizzle 21 votes
Corvus
44%
CliffordcanCupidThesurvivlistAgentDoom9LmaoMaldroit2MaxGamingQacobStevieManWonderEsket1t_420HedronMikusik1TP33GOTGArtoria77AceOfDiamondYeetusTheFoetus 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Corvus
    if you’re aiming for uncollected, being able to cheat death with corvus and deal big yellow numbers quickly is incredible for the collector. you get busy damage fast and you get more bang for ur buck when you use potions because corvus can survive on 1% for a while if u play him right
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Corvus for UC run. Ghost for the longer run.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Ghost
    Depends on your play style. If you can mange those 20 charges in using Corvus, it is easier to play him then Ghost.
    However, if you can master Ghost's phasing and other techniques, she can bring you through tougher content than Corvus.
    My personal view only, Corvus' usage in Act 6 diminishing and he is NOT particular good for long fight.
  • Options

if you’re aiming for uncollected, being able to cheat death with corvus and deal big yellow numbers quickly is incredible for the collector. you get busy damage fast and you get more bang for ur buck when you use potions because corvus can survive on 1% for a while if u play him right

Yes you're right mate, but ghost's awakened ability is no way less superior. It may even overpower her above corvus and that's why the poll was made. Hoping help and advice especially from the experts of the game and experts of corvus and ghost.
  • Options

Thank you for your time and advice
  • Options

Ghost needs it more.

May i know more from you related to ghost please?? In the sense, how is she more useful than corvus?? Can she get that high damage out put just like corvus with charges??
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Ghost needs it more.

May i know more from you related to ghost please?? In the sense, how is she more useful than corvus?? Can she get that high damage out put just like corvus with charges??
    It's 7 mins, take a look and see if it gives you some insight
    https://youtu.be/Br3_dmVS5p8
  • Options
    Reference said:

Ghost needs it more.

It's 7 mins, take a look and see if it gives you some insight
    https://youtu.be/Br3_dmVS5p8
    That was really useful thank you!!
    Does she start with phasing even as 4*??
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus
    I say use it on corvus, reasons are pretty well known.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Corvus sig has more uses later on, aq the ability to survive huge stacks of dot on 1hp etc, earlier on it’s just a safety net. Against collector it won’t help in the slightest, the thing that kills you is unblockable specials, the sig won’t protect you there in the slightest. Ghost’s on the other hand has great use everywhere, including an uncollected run