**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Get it Together (Completion Rewards)

WingsMJN5692WingsMJN5692 Posts: 143 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I'm sure this has already been discussed to death, don't really care.

In a month where your side quest can earn 5K 6* shards and 10% of a T5CC with relative easy, you decided to debut Cavalier difficulty.

And once again, Kabam had the chance to get it right, and failed. Even for the most skilled players, you're going to use revives and potions to get through this, ONCE. But guess what, your rewards for doing it once? 750 6* shards... You want 40% of what you'd get in the side quest? You have to beat the BS Apocalypse fight SEVEN TIMES.

Solid work Kabam. Also, thanks for taking completion awards away from Uncollected and punishing people who don't want to waste an ungodly amount of time, potions, and units on Cavalier.

Final note, it amazes me how Kabam acknowledged back in July that the level of grinding to earn rewards was becoming way too ridiculous, and yet they turn around and take away completion rewards, forcing you to grind more. Well done.

Comments

• Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

I'm Even for the most skilled players

You don't belong in this category

?You have to beat the BS Apocalypse fight SEVEN TIMES.

BS fight? You know what BS means?
    It's not 'Business' nor 'Bachelor of Science'
    I don't think that you know what that means cause if you did, you wouldn't use it here
    Apocalypse is one of the best boss fights on EQ EVER

Solid work Kabam. Also, thanks for taking completion awards away from Uncollected and punishing people who don't want to waste an ungodly amount of time, potions, and units on Cavalier.

Git good
    You want amazing rewards just for doing completion?

Final note, it amazes me how Kabam acknowledged back in July that the level of grinding to earn rewards was becoming way too ridiculous, and yet they turn around and take away completion rewards, forcing you to grind more. Well done.

If you think that you have to grind to 100% Cavalier, then don't do it. It's your choice

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Aziz5253 said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm pretty sure someone said sooner or later wed get a champ that can break blocks naturally and that would be game breaking. Here we are lmfao.

Fear not. Kabam's also going to pretend like the last 2-3 months of champions all having insanely long special attacks has nothing to do with their new favorite group of nodes, where you take a debuff if you don't land an attack over a period of time.
    At this point you're just whining. It's definitely not BS. Difficult? Definitely, but it's doable, and that too itemless. Hell people have been doing it with 4 stars out there, you just aren't as skilled as you thought you were maybe.
    Nor is 90% of the rest of the community that didn't buy their way to a top roster, chief.
    All you need to do is backdraft a couple of times with a decent champion and Apocalypse goes down with ease. The node rewards skill, so if you use skill, it'll be simple.

Money doesn't equal skill. You don't need to spend to beat content, especially content that is easy enough with 4*'s.
  • Options
    2213sexy2213sexy Posts: 3
    Some legends are supporting kabam for their incentive .everyone is aware no rewards for completion is pathetic move. Making new characters stronger, later nurf them. Good business. A lot of people avoiding this month's uncollected and cavalier difficulty.
  • Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★

I mean I did it itemless lol, so this post is very inaccurate.

Same here
    Not even a single potion used
    It wasn't that hard after all
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    If anything, the magik boss was the one that was BS. And even she could be taken down with one revive. The apocalypse fight was one of the most fun fights I’ve ever done.
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    I 100% it itemless... it was actually pretty fun content and I enjoyed it rather than the quick side event.

If you dont have the skill/roster for it, it aint for you.
    stop complaining about the content. Do you expect them to hand you a 6* and enough material to r2 the 6* every month? Common..
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★

I'm sure this has already been discussed to death, don't really care.

In a month where your side quest can earn 5K 6* shards and 10% of a T5CC with relative easy, you decided to debut Cavalier difficulty.

And once again, Kabam had the chance to get it right, and failed. Even for the most skilled players, you're going to use revives and potions to get through this, ONCE. But guess what, your rewards for doing it once? 750 6* shards... You want 40% of what you'd get in the side quest? You have to beat the BS Apocalypse fight SEVEN TIMES.

I don't know about that. Cav explored 100% for me cost 1 revive and that was 1st go at apocalypse as I did cav 1st. Working 4* objective done with 1st 3 still no more items not even a boost. Read and work the nodes. This is probably the most fun I had in a quest in a long time. I rate my skills above average but by no means one of those beasts you see on you tube. If I can do it anyone can.
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 117

Aziz5253 said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm pretty sure someone said sooner or later wed get a champ that can break blocks naturally and that would be game breaking. Here we are lmfao.

Fear not. Kabam's also going to pretend like the last 2-3 months of champions all having insanely long special attacks has nothing to do with their new favorite group of nodes, where you take a debuff if you don't land an attack over a period of time.
    At this point you're just whining. It's definitely not BS. Difficult? Definitely, but it's doable, and that too itemless. Hell people have been doing it with 4 stars out there, you just aren't as skilled as you thought you were maybe.
    Nor is 90% of the rest of the community that didn't buy their way to a top roster, chief.
    Got a guy in my alliance who is 100% Free to Play and did Cavalier difficulty itemless. I get that you're frustrated, a lot of people are, but don't resort to straight up whining - we as a community should be better than that.

If you have a problem with the level of difficulty, set it down and come back to it at a later date. That's what I've done, what a lot of people have done. Yes, sucks that there are no completion rewards - push yourself and go for exploration though, take what you can get and hope that next month they'll change it back. Might take more practice and time, but it's all doable, and will make you a more skilled player in the end.

Bringing up the same issues people have already brought up, not to spark a discussion, but simply to whine, isn't how we should do things as a community. That's all I've got to say about that. Trust me Kabam does some shady stuff, but don't whine. We're better than that man.

We shouldn't want a game that is just a bunch of handouts. I personally wanna work for rewards, take my time learning the game, and then go into it and complete it.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

Buttehrs said:

Well, duh, they could put sp1, sp2 unblockable on Apocalyse to get more unit from us, but they didn't, right?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    2213sexy said:

Some legends are supporting kabam for their incentive .everyone is aware no rewards for completion is pathetic move. Making new characters stronger, later nurf them. Good business. A lot of people avoiding this month's uncollected and cavalier difficulty.

there is completion rewards, where the * do you guys get this nonsense from, you are starting off with falsehoods from the start. All they did was chopped them up per chapter, and placed them in the chapter section. They also added rewards to lanes.

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Most people who have completed all content didn't need any revives so the most of skilled has to use a revive is inaccurate. KT1 and Seatin have videos showing no revives used for the entire thing.

But I agree the rewards should reflect the time investment because it takes a ton of time to complete and the rewards should reflect the time investment for sure.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

TheTalents
    Kabam definitely missed the mark on the rewards. The difficulty is absolutely fine and even could be cranked up some more but they Need to increase the rewards.

Agreed, I say 2.5k more 6 star shards and make the 10% t5cc a selector. I think that's more than fair though but I think most people would want more than that lol.