**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biggest pet peeve with alliance mates

2»

Comments

• Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Not logging in
    That guy who joins the ally and says he's on every day, then goes offline for a week. Been way too much of my recruiting experience at this point.

Also people that complain about some super random things, I put the plagued mind global on AQ (we do map 2, not our focus at all) a couple of days ago and it led to an argument in the alliance chat, and I'm still not sure why.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I went to a college class today and let my alliance know on Line, informing them I would move when I leave class, and when I walked out of class I checked my phone and mid lesson I was getting messages to move in AQ/AW which I found kind of annoying
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Not moving in AW or AQ

were pretty relaxed, so I'm ok with it, but it's annoying for sure

even the people you kicked for going down the wrong paths?
    that's different 😉
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    Other (specify)
    Try hards
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not hitting the "help" button
    MOSTLY because the only other member is my alt, but that’s besides the point.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Honestly my alliance are incredible. Been with them about 20 months, with a pretty consistent membership.

I’m pretty sure I’m the annoying one. If any of the guys are on here I’m sure they’ll attest to that
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Not hitting the "help" button
    Miyagi said:

MOSTLY because the only other member is my alt, but that’s besides the point.

Party of one
    But I'm always open to lazy but talkative applications!
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Having over 150 message notifications on line........

Try 500, And most of it is chit chat.lol
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Not really anything other than this. Also there was a point where about 10 guys got 5* sorcerer supreme in a week and every person asked if she was good despite the fact we answered that question every time someone pulled her.

Honestly, that's annoying in every alliance. Open 6 star, pull x champ, share screen shot, "Is she good?"
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Not improving roster or playstyle
    Tiger360 said:

I went to a college class today and let my alliance know on Line, informing them I would move when I leave class, and when I walked out of class I checked my phone and mid lesson I was getting messages to move in AQ/AW which I found kind of annoying

I get this a lot too as I’m often one of few Europeans in American based alliances (never had problems as it’s easy to work around). Let them know I’m heading off for the night, w
    Pulyaman said:

Not really anything other than this. Also there was a point where about 10 guys got 5* sorcerer supreme in a week and every person asked if she was good despite the fact we answered that question every time someone pulled her.

Honestly, that's annoying in every alliance. Open 6 star, pull x champ, share screen shot, "Is she good?"
    When someone opens a cav and gets the brand new champ as a 5* or 6* and asks “is this guy any good?”
    My response is always you tell us
  • Options
    Anark1ngAnark1ng Posts: 8
    Having people over you constantly as if being part of an alliance was a paid freaking job

But honestly my biggest issue is Kabam forcing people to be part of an alliance cause is either that or never being able to upgrade your champs
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Not moving in AW or AQ
    Not moving in AQ/AW or even worse, openly leeching rewards. You go to bed hoping the effer moves and wake up and find the c-sucker is still on the same node and someone else already cleared the path. Later in the window after the Boss is cleared, Little effer is still there on that node.

I swear the bare minimum should be raised to 5 fights won in order for someone to get rewards in AQ/AW.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Tiger360 said:

You noob, you're supposed to take "bathroom" breaks during the class. 🙄
    Haha my bad
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Not moving in AW or AQ
    Not moving is not a "pet peeve". It's a straight up beef.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    When they dont push themselves to clear content, there's a guy in my alliance who's 600k rated and still not uncollected.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★

Telling them you're at work or doing something an instantly recieving 3 million tags which they delete straight away 😂
    Guessing @A_NAZ you're players demanding you start map 7 with or without prep.. they can learn as they go.. or moaning about duping sig 200 6* doom 👀 or is that @Gamer who hates everyone's pulls?

Well watch my r3 soon and u be stoked
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    Doing bare minimum to get rewards from an event

Telling them you're at work or doing something an instantly recieving 3 million tags which they delete straight away 😂
    Guessing @A_NAZ you're players demanding you start map 7 with or without prep.. they can learn as they go.. or moaning about duping sig 200 6* doom 👀 or is that @Gamer who hates everyone's pulls?

No, my pet peeve is just you. Everything about you. Everything.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

No, my pet peeve is just you. Everything about you. Everything.
    You hav a r3 CMM there’s hit for 70k
    That’s a bug
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Not moving in AW or AQ

The useless officer.

They have all the characteristics listed, sans the alliance jumping...plus they don’t help with def placement in AW, are never around to help start AQ, and when they join either, the contribution is next to nothing or they always want to be “the back-up”.

I’m guessing they can’t get demoted or kicked because they’re probably the leaders brother-in-law.

Im a leader i came up w a war strategy, rearranged champs in placement etc, everyone was on board. Went to the store came back logged in for attack phase... each BG rearranged, nodes completely ignored, non heal champs on regans the whole nine. What idiot officer changed the whole plan?
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Not moving in AW or AQ
    Qfury said:

We have a guy that always joins war attack with 1*s lmao

He wouldve been kicked after the first time
  • Options
    WardizzleWardizzle Posts: 12
    Not improving roster or playstyle
    Qacob said:

When they dont push themselves to clear content, there's a guy in my alliance who's 600k rated and still not uncollected.

There is this guy in my alliance with r4 5* who still hasn't completed act 4. Not trying to throw shade or anything but at this point you should probably be uncollected or at least pushing for it. Not to mention he has a stacked roster with like starky, hype, torch etc. Ultimately it doesn't really affect me but it is kinda fun checking his profile every once in a while to see if he's finally done it lol.