Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 star symbiote worth rank up or nah

Just pulled a 6 star symbiote supreme and is he worth the rank up or nah some say he is good but only in certain situations

6 star symbiote worth rank up or nah 18 votes

Rank up
88%
AjisdopeReeseSmith14Luke2323Hammerbro_64Kill_GreyStevieManWonderEtjamaThicco_ModeBonzodavidCaptain_HTrashPanda12YeetusTheFoetusYodabolt21[Deleted User]Primerprime5CheesePizzaRed 16 votes
Not worth it
11%
manveertherealCeltic1981 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Rank up
    Love mine, he’s come in clutch a lot, even unawakened
  • Options
    JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53

• Options
    JbeatzJbeatz Posts: 53

Should I rank my 6 star symbiote supreme first or my 5 star domino first I have the trinity all in four stars though

• Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Not worth it
    Jbeatz said:

Should I rank my 6 star symbiote supreme first or my 5 star domino first I have the trinity all in four stars though

sym supreme cant do fights unless the oponent has a lot of buffs
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I thought y’all meant Symbiote Spidey. RDTs needed!! Lol
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rank up
    I have mine at 6r3 and he’s absolutely worth it.
    And @manveerthereal Sym can still do fights where the opponent doesn’t have buffs, it’s only fights that are bleed immune that he really struggles in. When you’re doing a buffless matchup, you just cycle two sp1s to get into Set’s fangs as a stagger is expiring then bam, you’re bleeding the opponent to death fast.