**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mr. Sinister 6.2 Boss help

I just got to the sinister fight and have heard that hype is a good option for him. But I got clapped when I tried to fight him. Has there been any other new options that work for him? Also I don't have heimdall so I can't use anyone generic for him.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    hype is still one of the best options. im guessing the shocks killed you? I'd probably just try to juke him down with revives
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Cap Marvel best option!!!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Did it with ghost in one revive.
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105

I wish I had her. This is my roster. I can awaken any of them if that helps

• PulliPulli Posts: 116
    LostCrest said:

I just got to the sinister fight and have heard that hype is a good option for him. But I got clapped when I tried to fight him. Has there been any other new options that work for him? Also I don't have heimdall so I can't use anyone generic for him.

You gain buffs with Hyperion so you will be shocked no matter what when he uses a special. Quake is all time best for this fight, then any poison immune can work, as long as they don't generate many buffs.

My Cap IW and Red Hulk were able to one shot. But it took many tries to get it. But it's possible
    he's probably still your best option. try to not let him build to a special. get some furies for the caustic temper and launch an sp2 with the power gain

I came here to ask for help myself, can guillotine99 work? No heimdall no other synergy. Somehow?

probably not because she wouldn't have furies. I believe if you have one of the robot synergies with warlock or something, you can get furies

I came here to ask for help myself, can guillotine99 work? No heimdall no other synergy. Somehow?

Although, can't sinister transfer her degen back to her?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    LostCrest said:

If you don’t have a 5*+ Heimdal, Hype is your best option. I fully explored 6.2.2 today and killed Sinister 9 times with Hype, so you could say it’s fresh in my mind.

Disclaimer: my Hype is 5/65, max sig, and I used suicides. I recommend this build.

Go for 4x parry heavy at the start (or 3x, but you want as many furies as possible). Watch out because often Sinister likes to start with a heavy himself, in which case back off and create max distance.

If you were lucky, you’ll have around 10 furies. Fire off your SP3. After that, he’s going to fire a special, and you’re not going to survive for long, so just evade it, or block it, and rush in with a combo + whatever you’ve got left. At that point I usually push him into the red because I won’t survive 2 specials.

On a good run I was getting 30-40% of his health bar, so rinse and repeat.

On average, it took me around 3 revives per kill. Without 5/65 and suicides, it will require more.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,197 ★★★★★
    what i used was a r4 hype . do 2 heavies then sp1. then parry. another heavy. then hold block then do mid combo parry and a few hits and another sp1. this should take you 5- 6 revives
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105

LostCrest said:

If you don’t have a 5*+ Heimdal, Hype is your best option. I fully explored 6.2.2 today and killed Sinister 9 times with Hype, so you could say it’s fresh in my mind.

Disclaimer: my Hype is 5/65, max sig, and I used suicides. I recommend this build.

Go for 4x parry heavy at the start (or 3x, but you want as many furies as possible). Watch out because often Sinister likes to start with a heavy himself, in which case back off and create max distance.

If you were lucky, you’ll have around 10 furies. Fire off your SP3. After that, he’s going to fire a special, and you’re not going to survive for long, so just evade it, or block it, and rush in with a combo + whatever you’ve got left. At that point I usually push him into the red because I won’t survive 2 specials.

On a good run I was getting 30-40% of his health bar, so rinse and repeat.

On average, it took me around 3 revives per kill. Without 5/65 and suicides, it will require more.
    Thank you for the advice. My Hyperion is only sig 40. And I am working on getting suicides atm too yeah. But was not thinking abt the special 3.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Yes she works, don't use prefight and parry his sp1
    You want to keep him in the corner and spam sp1 if you push him past his second special
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★

Guilly 2099 is one of the few that can solo this fight with enough skill, even without the Hiemdall synergy. Here’s how you need to do it:

Build her up in a previous fight (obviously). Then once you get to Sinister, activate the power drain pre-fight and optionally the Regen one. DO NOT activate the Crit one because of the Global Node, Backblast. You’ll get wrecked. Once you get into the fight, you need to go full power drain mode, using only the SP1 and the pre-fight as backup. If you do it right, he won’t throw a single Special and not trigger EMP mod. You want to un-bait his Specials, which means going right into your block after finishing a combo or launching an SP1 and re-parrying on the second hit. If you need practice re-parrying, go to Abyss IMIW and have a few goes at him using Guilly 2099. The fight becomes faster with the Hiemdall synergy on the team, but it’s not a requirement.

Hope that helps!
    Kill_Grey said:

Nobody?
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody?
    pretty sure yes
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nobody?
    He can but it's not much damage, they fall off quite quickly so max you get on you is usually 1/2. You can always power drain him so he can't transfer it
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    I used hyp with 3-4 revives to get past the quest a while back. Didn’t have CMM or Heimdall. Just went in knowing I was going kamikaze, so only heavy below his L1 and then went all-in after he hit one bar