**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The god tier champion you absolutely despise

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
What absolutely insane champion do you hate playing the most?

For me it is Hulkbuster. Once you get him going he can punch quite hard, however getting him started in the first place can be a struggle. (Try fighting surfer with him and you will understand why)

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I find using effective champs quite fun, so probably nobody

I second this.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    manan_44 said:

Omega Red

Yeah he kinda requires The AI to be aggresive
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    mordo he is to op
    but to tell the truth Prof X is annoying same with Apocalypse
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

mordo he is to op

but to tell the truth Prof X is annoying same with Apocalypse
    You haven’t even played with him yet tho...
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Sym Supreme
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Sungj said:

Domino, I just haven't found any situation where I'd choose to use her over other god tier champions so she's sat on the bench since I took her to rank 5. She needs the 2 team slots to bring in her synergy partners to even be that good and those 2 slots can just be filled with other god tier champions that would help you more in a quest. She also lacks quite a bit of utility

There is nothing that can help you more than dismantling content with few heavy hits (unless there is incinerate immunity around, of course). NOTHING! And BTW I suggest to you to try a R5 Red Hulk...
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Thing awaken or Doom... if he corners you and doesn't use his special immediately.. and if your timing is a bit off and he catches you with combos... it could very well easily finish off your champion..
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Ghost

How dare you! (Tbh I don’t understand why some people find her unfun to play)
    But personally a god tiers a god tier, and I don’t really find anyone boring to play unless it’s a noodle like Thor Rag