Options

R2 VTD VS G*2099 VS ELSA

So I'm about to beat The grandmaster and get the 1-2 gem. I just recently pulled these 3 champs, at first I thought it was a no-brainer to use the gem on Guilly but after looking around these forms I'm not so sure anymore so I figured I should just ask. And full suicides which it's kind of a hard choice because I also have an r2 Doom but I also usually run Omega Red maxed out and Colossus and corvus so I feel like taking suicides off wouldn't be the best choice. I still need a 100% LOL I need to do abyss and V1 and V5 are the only variance I haven't explored and I've also only explored up to 6.1.

R2 VTD VS G*2099 VS ELSA 12 votes

Vtd
0%
G*2099
83%
phillgreenRoOOtsKill_GreySarvanga1_MaxLeeXguard77LivingLegendxshield456YeetusTheFoetusCeltic1981 10 votes
Elsa
16%
CreeseazRoKoPlayzzz 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Elsa
    Could definitely use some opinions
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Elsa
    Definitely meant to select Guilly lol
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    G*2099
    If you have no Aegon.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    G*2099
    Guilly is better than VTD and VTD is better than elsa
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    G*2099
    Guilly2099 is much better than VTD and Elsa. If you learn to play her well..she has far better utility than the other two ..she is great for AQ Map 6..Specially poison path.. great option for AOL and LOL (after Aegon)..The best counter for nodes and champs where you get punished for Crit damage.