Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Accidental rank up

I accidentally ranked up my 4 star Domino to rank 5 instead of ranking my five star Domino to rank 3. I have written a ticket to support. Will they reverse the upgrade and return the resources to inventory. Has anyone ever had a similar experience? How did it go?

Comments

• Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I know its quite stupid of me and quite LOL worthy.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Did you level her up?
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    If you did not level her after the rank up they should be able to reverse it, they won’t do it if you leveled her
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Yes, they'll typically reverse accidental item use if you havnt leveled the mistake and refund you the resources. This is a courtesy they can provide every 3 months. I used a rankup gem instead of resources by accident, turnaround was 24 hours and they were super nice. This is on a base-by-case basis and yours is slightly different. Good luck.

Ref
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-accidentally-sold-or-used-an-in-game-item-or-resource
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I have not leveled her up.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    then you will probably be ok. contagion support asap
  • Options
    TreininTreinin Posts: 215 ★★★
    They are very helpful if you accidentally use an awakening gem or something also. And I know people who have ranked champs up before and then had it reversed and got their materials back. However, there is a limit on how often they will do this for you (I believe once per 90 days), so be careful for a while.

• Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    hasn't happened to me with a rank up, but I did purchase a featured 5* crystal by mistake and they converted the crystal back to shards. I also converted all of my units into battle chips at one point when the ally treasury was a big thing and they reversed it too. I don't think an accidental rank up should be any different. contact the support by submitting a ticket asap. they're very helpful, I haven't had a problem with them ever. good luck!
  • Options
    Hendross said:

Yes, they'll typically reverse accidental item use if you havnt leveled the mistake and refund you the resources. This is a courtesy they can provide every 3 months. I used a rankup gem instead of resources by accident, turnaround was 24 hours and they were super nice. This is on a base-by-case basis and yours is slightly different. Good luck.

Ref
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/articles/en_US/FAQ/I-accidentally-sold-or-used-an-in-game-item-or-resource

Thank you for posting this! OP, reach out to support! They can help!
This discussion has been closed.