Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I am one of the luckiest MCOC players out there. Take your crystal frustrations out on me.

All within the last 3 months. Now let it rip on me without breaking forum rules so this thread doesn't get closed.

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    Rip
  • Options
    SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    My luck is half good half bad. I have 5* Stealthy, BWCV, Aegon and Luke Cage as gods, about other 4 which are rarely effective and 1 or 2 meme.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

pulled both on my alt account in less than two minutes, aegon from a dual 5* crystal and NF from a Prof. X' featured GMC. just a little lucky ^_^
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    That Joe Fixit 🤣
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sigh
    What did you have to sacrifice to get that Venom?
    I opened 6 dual class crystals yesterday ontop of the 9 already opened and still no Venom.
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 384 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Hmm. Let's see my last 3 months pull. Cmm, Ghost, Medusa, Rhulk, SS, Hyperion, CAIW, Void, Voodoo, Emma Frost and 6* Darkhawk, RR, LC, KK
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 384 ★★
    KK absolutely save the opening though
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,218 ★★★★★
    *MegaMind Entrance* You dare challenge Megamind (Me)