**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I take invisible woman to rank 4?

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Thanks to this month's ide quest I have the resources to rank one more 5* to r4. Does invisible woman deserve it? I have played her a good amount and really like her damage.

Should I take invisible woman to rank 4? 23 votes

Yes
21%
Taiphoon_zeroSgtSlaughter78Iron_Patriot_is_litThebombsquad1TheEpicHedgehog 5 votes
No ( go for sorcerer supreme to rank 4)
78%
Hammerbro_64LunaeTexas_11GoddessIliasLegendboy2411RakeYoungJChanceH9ẞlооdEtjamaEsket1t_420DeaconSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeRoKoPlayzzzshield456The_beast123[Deleted User]BKThejesh_12345678 18 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    I’ve got an r5 IW. I have fun playing her, but for anyone ranking for account progression I wouldn’t recommend her.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sue is very solid, but Kali just does so much and has been super helpful to be at r4
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Sue is very solid, but Kali just does so much and has been super helpful to be at r4

not another person on a first-name basis
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yes
    Well if you like her then go for it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

not another person on a first-name basis
    Well, I have IW set as a shortcut to infinity war from back when that’s all people would talk about, and I’ve been too lazy to remove it, plus mentioning Kali makes it more well known so we reduce the number of SS acronyms.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes
    You seem to enjoy playing her and you seem satisfied with her damage, so that should easily be enough for you to rank her up. Go for it.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    If you have other members of fantastic 4 she would be a good rankup