Options

Cav difficultly should not be nerfed. Change my mind.

This is to everyone that says that cav eq is too hard and too long.

There is absolutely no reason to nerf cav eq. In fact I thought that it was too easy. There weren’t any hard nodes such as the ones we saw in uncollected difficulty. I remember I couldn’t fully explore the ant man eq because there was an aspect of war imiw and I couldn’t take him down no matter what I tried. I knew that I couldn’t beat him and I didn’t explore the eq.

The health pools are also fine. You can take advantage of the global boosts to such a great extent that 4* are fully viable. I cleared full paths with my 4* Hyperion and nick fury.

What should be changed is the rewards. Kabam said that completion rewards were supposed to help newly cavalier players to get R5 5 stars but there are no completion rewards. They should change the reward structure to how it was before. Cause honestly the new ones sucks for newly cav players.

Also the rewards could use a bump cause I don’t feel like the rewards are that great compared to when uncollected eq first released. Like 20 generic 5 star sig stones are just not enough when you need to 200 of them to max a champion.

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Agree, difficutly is fine. I am able to get one pass through with the use of a couple of items. And I feel that is right where I should be. I completed act 6 with the use of items, so I should also be at the same level with the montly quest.
    The rewards thou. I would prefer if they return to the old style of completion and exploration rewards with some little rewards per quest.
    This old type of reward system promotes you to atleast see all bosses ones. With the new system it is more likely you just do the first 2 bosses a couple of times. Especially on the uncollected difficulty.

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    I agree with the OP... and the other 20 threads just like it.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

Well for me the hardest part of cav is 2.2 , if You do not have correct champions You have to play with synergies ( I used corvus + heimdal + hela + Magik) to have 3 buffs, rest of the contect is possible to do with Cap IW , only few places where I was not able to use him
    Like AArkus in 1.1 or Korg in 2.1 .
    Even BioHazdard is not a problem with Cap as when He have skill in the team ( I took Blade for Magik ) after 2 parry :D

Rewards still demotivating me to play it

But Hela alone could have done buffed up?!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    Change the completion rewards back to the way it was, and I am good with the Cav difficulty. If they want to make it harder, make the exploration harder, not the completion run.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind dropping a couple paths to save a couple hours. I think the difficulty is perfect.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    It's boring and long. That's all.

And out come the wolves
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Difficulty is fine. In fact they could up it 10% and I'd still be fine with the difficulty.

Rewards. It would be nice to get 7500 6* shards for exploring so you can get a 6* from both UC and Cav exploration. I wouldn't mind more of the other rewards either, but I also don't care that much if the rest aren't increased, just the shards.

Length of time/healthpools. Seems fine to me, I 100% Cav by the 5th. Not even 3 full days after it released. The final boss in Variant 2 has about 55k more health than Apocalypse, and required a stricter playstyle (Limber and Encroaching stun meaning intercepts and timing were necessary, where as Apocalypse was stun immune and gave you a massive fury boost when you intercepted).
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Nerf the rewards

I'M KIDDING DON'T HURT ME
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I didn't read "not" in the title the first time around and was ready to give you a good ol' disagree. Reading what you said and shortly thereafter seeing the "not" in the title, I completely agree. It's what I've been saying this whole time. Difficulty? Good. Reward structure? Bad. Rewards in general? Also bad. Give new Cavs solid completion rewards and give Endgame players more 5* sigs, 5* shards, and 6* shards.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I have 0 issues with the difficulty, considering my shambles of a 4* roster got through the challenge relatively easily I don’t think many skilled cav players should have too big an issue, the rewards are the problem
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I think it’s funny one of the initial complaints for months was that there was no more content for end game players to do, so this finally rolls around and surprise surprise, you get players saying it’s unnecessarily too long. I definitely think it’s a step in the right direction.