**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Am I ready for master mode?

I have a 5 star hawkeye rank 3, 4 star rank 4 thor, red hulk, guillotine, and venompool. Is that good enough?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    I have a 5 star hawkeye rank 3, 4 star rank 4 thor, red hulk, guillotine, and venompool. Is that good enough?

Yeah you should be okay, hawkeye is so underrated and Venompool is great too for degen!

Also Thor can still do a bit of damage, Gulli for regen champs.

Might be a struggle to 100% but you can defo do a run through with it for some rewards
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Thanks. I already went to 100 percent on have you seen this dog. Master mode
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    So in 1 hour you went from, "Am I ready?" to "I've completed it 100%".... That doesn't sound right.
    No
    I explored master a few days ago
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    So in 1 hour you went from, "Am I ready?" to "I've completed it 100%".... That doesn't sound right.

I need advice
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    If you already explored Master mode a few days ago, why are you asking if you're ready to do it?
  • I explored master a few days ago

Sounds like you're ready.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Well your champs are good , but the major thing is your skill , how you play matters a lot . So you can complete master with anything , it is just the one which feels difficult , then it becomes easy.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I've honestly felt braincells pop...
    Why did you ask whether you're ready to then proceed to state you explored master?...
    Guess it's a given isn't it?
    Yes.. apparently you are.
  • 8406GR8406GR Posts: 55
    Must be ready for LOL, oh wait he's already finished act1. That's how much my head hurts.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Go watch Seatin take on Master Mode with his max level 3*
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    I asked my cat if you were ready, he says you are so go ahead! Wait never mind -.-
  • KyokaKyoka Posts: 43
    Bro you coulda been finished
    Just practice your parrys and ggez
  • How about you play Master mode and see if you can beat it.

I think I’m ready to take a ****, but I’m not sure. I’m feeling some slight bowel pressure. Do you guys think I’m ready?
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104

You got issues my friend.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    PsYcHoNoVa wrote: »
    How about you play Master mode and see if you can beat it.

I think I’m ready to take a ****, but I’m not sure. I’m feeling some slight bowel pressure. Do you guys think I’m ready?

wait for the turtle head....only then, you can be ready.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    PsYcHoNoVa wrote: »
    How about you play Master mode and see if you can beat it.

wait for the turtle head....only then, you can be ready.
    It needs to be at that popping in and out point though where walking has become that gamble if it might be sliding down your leg before getting to the safety of the small room.