**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I would love it if Kabam were to release a new boost

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
One that shuts down SP3 attacks in your opponent for 15, 30 min and one hour depending on the price. Baiting specials is one of the most annoying parts of the game and this would be amazing . I would gladly spend a lot of units on something like this
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    might as well add a boost that just freezes your opponent for 15 mins while you punch them in the face! SMFH
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    What about a boost to ability accuracy? I was thinking a boost in [10/15/20%] ability accuracy for [15/30/45 mins] would be cool. Maybe too O.P.

If not, I’d like to see a boost that increases the effectiveness of both power gain and regen, I think that would be good.

Or maybe a boost for buff/debuff duration. Even just a couple more seconds would make some champions more enjoyable.

If these became a thing, it would be cool if they were able to be purchased with glory or loyalty. But units is fine too
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I would like Kabam to release some of the boosts they have in incursion for us to use in AW. Like increase bleed potency, buff cornucopia, prowess potency, etc etc.
    The opponents have so many advantages over us the summoners. they have global nodes, local nodes, health and attack boost, health boost, on top of other nodes.

What do you guys think ?