**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Black Widow Deadly Origin Sabotage use?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,141 ★★★★★
Has anyone seen a very practical and noticeable use for her Sabotage debuff? It's highlighted as one of her big kit advantages in her sig and abilities, but after using her for months I just don't see how you benefit in any substantial way from it?

Any insight on how to really use it from anyone?

Comments

• Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Other than the small 20% boost in AAR, no. The duration of it is hurtful in a fight where you need it, because if you want it up the whole time you need to only fire off special ones and forfeit the higher damage from sp2, not to mention hope they can’t bypass evade. Also, the additional damage is just so incredibly disappointing, even at max sig the damage just isn’t noticeable. In short, it’s an ability that had potential but just didn’t quite reach it for me.

Also while we’re on the topic of BWDO is her cruelty from her special 3 correct? I feel llike the damage on crits should hit harder than Corvus with one charge but I can’t see much difference there?