Cav Mission is not fun and the rewards are fail

Yo need to ha e the right champs and the rewards sucks

Comments

• Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 573 ★★★
    The contents an enjoyable challenge but the rewards don’t match the effort/time required to complete it. We’ve all been asking for this new difficulty for ages, because uncollected has become a breeze for most mature accounts. There are a lot of counters, some are dramatically better than others but the content can be done. Having said that the rewards are incredibly poor.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 141 ★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I had a great time. Rewards were sub par.

This exactly
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 154
    It's fine. It's all rewards we didn't have last month. It's fun, and this is a game.

Up until 2 months ago, you couldn't get t5cc shards without exploring act 6 or doing Abyss. Now they're everywhere and easy to get. I genuinely don't know what will make you happy.

Kabam can't win until beating a 3* champ awards you 812,675 6* shards.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 2,857 ★★★★★
    Yay
    Another post about it being too difficult and not worth the rewards.

I'm. So. Shocked.
  • GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    Rewards are a little low but did enjoy the challenge. Even cav difficulty is not hard had to pay some attention with normal roster. 4 stars made it feel exciting and challenging.
  • Ebony_NawEbony_Naw Posts: 1,269 ★★★★
    Overall, I had fun (4/6 quests ain't bad). If I had one issue, it's that Kabam has inherently told us 4*s are less important for Cavalier players and that we should focus on our 5* roster. But I like the idea of a challenge each month for sure. And because I don't have any better ideas than a 4* challenge, I'll go along with it.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,543 ★★★★
    its great practice
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 624 ★★★
    The rewards is nice with those effort (what effort?). If you want better rewards, Kabam needs to up the difficulty.

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,418 ★★★★★
    If you think the rewards suck why would you bother doing it?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 2,602 ★★★★★
    Really enjoyed it
    For newer Cavalier players, it's good practice for tougher content (sorry vets)
    But yeah the rewards weren't up to the mark