WANT GOLD ALLIANCE , AYAN-645

Comments

  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Post a picture of your profile/roster so people can get an idea of whether you’re right for them or not.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 68
    Shamir51 said:

    Post a picture of your profile/roster so people can get an idea of whether you’re right for them or not.

    the top 5
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 68
    Ayan_645 said:

    Shamir51 said:

    Post a picture of your profile/roster so people can get an idea of whether you’re right for them or not.

    the top 5
    cause other thatn that many i sold for iso8
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 519 ★★★
    But on one knows what your top 5 is as you haven’t posted a picture of it.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 68
    will post
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 68
    This is the roster
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 68
    Shamir51 said:

    But on one knows what your top 5 is as you haven’t posted a picture of it.


  • ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 46
    Ah. Buddy, never sell. And also don't think about gold, your account isnt ready with a small roster. Join and ally that's AQ primary and work on ranking up your roster. Don't sell champs just because you don't like or need them.
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 68

    Ah. Buddy, never sell. And also don't think about gold, your account isnt ready with a small roster. Join and ally that's AQ primary and work on ranking up your roster. Don't sell champs just because you don't like or need them.

    thanks buddy
    but is there any gold ally for me
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 426 ★★★
    Don't sell champions. It will hurt your account in the long run. Also, you're only proven and with that roster of yours, you will be a dead rock in a Gold alliance. Look for an Alliance Quest focused alliance instead. I don't think you're ready for war in the Gold tier yet, not even Silver.
Sign In or Register to comment.