Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who are your 4* mvp’s for the cavalier challenge?

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
Any tips are appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i’m not cav but off common sense, ghost cheeses apocalypse, blade and starky destroy magik, and AA with neurotoxins cheese mostly entire paths
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I've heard Quake is good for most but each Quest is geared towards different 4 Star champs - so for the mutant one Omega Red got me through the whole path, Cap IW and Human Torch for the science, Claire Voyant and then 4* Ghost for Apocalpyse, and Warlock for the Tech Quest.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    I did the whole challenge itemless, and yes without quake :) here is the team I used for each quest and path
    Ghost was a big MVP, I did not use any synergies with her throughout the whole challenge.

Quest #1: Used Nick for the whole path (she hulk - void lane) Ghost for sunspot mini and warlock boss, then finished with dusa,

Quest 2: Used HT for every fight except Mephisto and Doom where I used Void, Hype solod the boss took lifetransfer obv

Quest 3: Took the abomination path, used Medusa and ghost for every single fight til the boss where I used Rulk easy solo on SW

Quest 4: took the turtling lane, with Hype and Dusa except for yondu and iceman where I used Ghost, Torch + prefight I used for Prof X solo as well.

Quest 5: I used Ghost and g2099 for the whole lane (matador) and then used AA for magik got her to 27% and finished with torch + prefight.

Quest 6: Can't remeber the lane but I used SW for most of the lane and g2099 for a few fights, then used Ghost for apoco and also solod

Really enjoyed the challenge and hope this will help a bit

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch and Archangel. And CMM.
  • Options
    abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Quest 1 - Gwenpool and Magneto.
    The lane with She-Hulk, Daredevil and Void.
    Magneto destroyed Warlock.

Quest 2 - Torch, Void, Quake and Symbiote Supreme.
    Life Transfer path.
    Sym Supreme for Medusa. (Brought Quake as backup)

Quest 3 - Ghost, Quake and Archangel.
    Took the lane with BPCW as mini boss.
    Quake against Scarlet Witch.

Quest 4 - Hyperion, Magneto and Torch.
    Hybrid path – mighty charge in first half and breakthrough in the second half.
    I chose this route because there were a lot of metal opponents and since it's buffed up, Magneto had a really good time.
    Torch against Prof X.

Quest 5 - Omega Red, Magneto and Quake.
    Moleman, electro path and portal to Punisher, Longshot lane.
    Quaked Magik.

Quest 6 - Ghost and Corvus Glaive.
    Went on the middle path to get 3 missions for Corvus from IMIW and one from Dpx.
    Then I cut left to take the Rocket and Thor lane.
    Corvus and Ghost against Apocalypse Boss.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Cap
    Doom
    AA
    Hyperion
    Blade